IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Boy Blue 8/29 ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

Little Boy Blue 8/29 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Little Boy Blue 8/29 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Remo_Williams Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Room 8/29/11 8:30 p.m. eastern [bluwolf] well my info is as is, from my neck of the woods all banking information is on mute mode. been trying all day to get info but to no avail [bluwolf] this of course only tells me that their are no changes and that everything should pop up asn [Agent 007] bluwolf I think that is pretty much what it is everywhere [ [bluwolf] please remember that there are 156 nations to rv [bluwolf] and no Iraq is not holding anything and they do not have any issues [bluwolf] there’s a lot of bogus news out there [[kathy] bluwolf I am so confused about all of this.....I'm very tired like probably many others. just sayin... [bluwolf] your tired try doing what I do for the last 4 years [mikev]bluwolf any thoughts about the rumors that the rv was released but not activated yet? [bluwolf] look if it was release and it has been for quiet along time now it is activated [bluwolf] 4 years informing, 8 yrs with the investment [bluwolf] like I said alot of bogus news out there [bluwolf] look see if you are only focusing on the Iraq rv and forget about the rest of the 155 nations, then you will think that Iraq is holding things up, that Maliki, Shabibi, Parliament, etc are to blame, the truth is that some other nation could have some data issues etc that could delay this for some time span [bluwolf] my thoughts hang in there, we are there already, just waiting to cashin, banks are set and waiting, it will just appear asn. [jtudor] bluwolf I agree. Too many times people are asking when it will RV. The RV has already occurred. Just waiting for the go on cashin. [bluwolf] this jtudor is correct [bluwolf] my window sees health for me, prosperity, happiness, joy to others, and lots of love from My LORD [bluwolf] well folks I will be saying good night for now, need my rest and I think you should rest also, it will appear when you least expect it [bluwolf] when something concrete comes my way I will share it with you, lay low of those bogus news, it only gets you upset ok, be bless
Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down

Little Boy Blue 8/29 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Little Boy Blue 8/29 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 am

heh,.. concrete shoes???
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down