IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/18 KME..from another site

Go down

7/18 KME..from another site Empty 7/18 KME..from another site

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

7/18 KME..from another site

KME's Post to a thread this morning......

I will say this:

From KME:

The "gurus" have simply stated what they'be been told. This RV was 100% SUPPOSED to happen three times this year so far (and those are just the actual "locked and loaded" dates.) The gurus, their sources, and their sources' sources aren't always wrong.

As far as the RV happening today... I don't believe it will. If someone that has an appointment at a bank to cash in actually makes the transaction, get in touch with me. I will go to your bank, hand them my IQD, see if I make the transaction, and will have concrete proof that banks are cashing people out. There are people that I trust with my entire being stating that these appointments exist, but I will wait until after the appointment before I trust the info.

You guys know my window. If it is to happen this week, it will happen between 2 AM tonight and 5 PM Wednesday with a possible extension to 5 PM on Thursday. All times are in EST.

Good reports coming from many directions. In fact, EXCELLENT reports are coming from every direction. Still, I don't personally believe it to happen today. Keep your pants on, and stay positive. I am in constant prayer that I am wrong!!

KME
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down