IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vic ticious (What the “intel” providers are NOT telling you): The G.E.T. Team 8/27/11 ANOTHER SITE

Go down

vic ticious (What the “intel” providers are NOT telling you): The G.E.T. Team 8/27/11 ANOTHER SITE Empty vic ticious (What the “intel” providers are NOT telling you): The G.E.T. Team 8/27/11 ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 pm

vic ticious (What the “intel” providers are NOT telling you): The G.E.T. Team 8/27/11 ANOTHER SITE

It all amounts simply to this: How does the “intel” help in any way? It’s a simple question not asked to stir things up but to make a point that I believe is missed by everyone. We know how the “intel” hurts. Those unfortunate speculators that are about to lose our house get our hopes up for the RV tomorrow thinking all of our financial problems will be solved…only to find out tomorrow comes and no RV.

Does this sound familiar? Don’t those addicted to drugs take a similar line? An addict becomes an addict most of the time to escape from what they perceive as a bad time in their life. They get taken away from the pain for a few hours of bliss. But what happens then? They come back to reality to find things even worse off than before.

So now we know who the “intel” hurts. Now lets look at how it helps. So far the “intel” has been wrong 100% of the time. Now you may thing this is where I start bashing Okie, Dan, Tony, Blaino, BGG, Poppy 2, Bluewolf etc but that’s not the case at all. This is not a bashing post. I’m not here to cause trouble. It is very possible that these people have GREAT CONTACTS. I’m not questioning their honesty. I’m not suggesting they don’t work hard gathering “intel”. I don’t think they are trying to hurt anyone, I think they are trying to help. This post is about how that information could possibly help us in any way.

One day one of the Gurus will be right. It is a mathematical certainty. So if they all guess 100 times and they are right only once this gives us a 99% wrong history or a 1% right history. How does that help you? Can you put any trust in any date given by a Guru? How could you since they are always unable to give you the RV date? If you can’t trust the accuracy of any information provided by a group then what good is having that information? Again how does that information help you?

So no help on date, what about rate. I don’t know about you but I have heard anywhere between .86 cents to $8. With that range won’t they all be right or all be wrong depending on what intel you use?

Sites like: the get team, PTR, Dinar recaps, Dinar Daddy, Dinar vets, Revalue U.S etc are great for us speculators. It allows us to read the news articles and also listen to commentary on how different people view this investment. I enjoy all of these web sites. My only question is why have the “intel”? How does that help us?

Let me leave you with my favorite phrase: “My “intel” is just so good it’s ahead of the curve”" I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! This is the equivalent of giving the winning lottery numbers to someone. They invest all of their money in those numbers and when the winning numbers are posted they lose everything. Now a year passes and the person you trusted comes to you and says : “Hey the numbers I gave you hit today…see my “intel” was just ahead of its time” Now how did that “intel” help the person that received the information?

Trips over the mic and stumbles out the door:-)
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

vic ticious (What the “intel” providers are NOT telling you): The G.E.T. Team 8/27/11 ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: vic ticious (What the “intel” providers are NOT telling you): The G.E.T. Team 8/27/11 ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Trips over the mic and stumbles out the door:-)

Love that!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down