IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROM PTR Last Night

Go down

FROM PTR  Last Night Empty FROM PTR Last Night

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Topic: THERE IS NEWS FLYING AROUND.... HANG ON .. WE ARE TRYING TO CONFIRM....
4:12 AM [DancesWithDinar] Dan and Tony are waiting for confirmation from abroad

[amadden] Yes I am, but I want to stay grounded and would like to ask the same for you, my contact called and he needs to check on a few things to go with it and he said he will not be able to confirm it for another 4 to 5 hours, so I ask please get some sleep, I know it will be hard, but please try and be back for about 5 hours or less, I am not by any means putting Okie down, him and myself are way to close for something like that, but I want my own confirmation, and as soon as I get it

[mirty] What are we hearing AL. [amadden] that it RV at 12:00 am our time with a rate of 3.86 several confirmations but I want my own .[amadden] TK is waiting for me to get my final confirmation [amadden] I will have confirmation in 5 hours or less [mirty] Al you think I's going to happen this time? [amadden] I have to say yes, but also trying to stay calm about it

4:33 AM PT [trebor1859] GM Everyone. I'm sure veryone is on pins and needles. I feel confident that Okie would only put this out if he is 100% sure this did take place. Keeping the faith.

4:24 AM [Iolanthe] Just picked this info up from European Central Bank (CET bieng Central European Time) "The reference rates are usually updated by 3 p.m. C.E.T. They are based on a regular daily concertation procedure between central banks across Europe and worldwide, which normally takes place at 2.15 p.m. CET. " CET being Central European time."

4:49 AM [divinegrace] Okie would mislead us in that way. He has too much compassion for peoples feelings and would never let this out in public if it had not been confirmed. It has been confirmed 3 times by himself, then also The Captain, Poppy2 and who knows how many others. What else do you need?

4:51 AM [mom4] again from get team [alabamagal] Ok here is where we are at.. Other sites are calling it DONE.. but we are being cautious.... as we have heard this before. Al is trying to confirm from his own sources and then he will come in and let us know..... we have confirmed that the post was okies I believe.. and not the imposter... so that is good.. but lets all just hold tight and stay grounded while our team works to confirm. Now, if it has happened today, that does not mean you will go to the bank today.. so just be patient..

4:52 AM [musiccitylady] the room was crazzy this morning!!!!! I got a call from poppy at 12:30 this am and he had just been on phone with Okie............this is tue!!!!!!!!!

4:52 AM [divinegrace] fieldman I was not in the room till after 3am however asells said yes he did confirm before letting it out and then the Captain confirmed and he was in the room at that time or at least his avatar and no coffee cup. The room was rolling last night even till 5am.

5:00 AM [POPPY2] GAcavegirl WHO HAS SAID IT WAS FALSE ??? HE CALLED ME AND STATED HE HAS DIRECT SOURCE . MAN PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL IN A HEART BEAT INSTEAD OF BEING APPRECIATIVE, HE WOULD NOT HAVE WOKEN ME UP WITHOUT THAT WAS WHAT A SOLID SOURCE STATED IT IS JUST NOW 7AM HERE AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT THE BLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT. GOD HAVE SOME PATIENTS AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT HE IS WORKING HIS a** OFF JUST LIKE THE REST OF US TO HELP EVERYONE AND DON'T DESERVE THE DISRESPECT AND QUESTIONING WHEN THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM , POPPY2

5:04 AM [mr601] I got a text an hour before Okie saying it RV'd at $3.68. A guy who cashed in with the Kuwait Rv called my friend and she texted me. . . .. .
5:05 AM [mr601] strange secret yes $3.68

5:08 AM [footforward] Guys I feel I am getting a prophetic word about this. I feel it is done, and that Okie is right on. However I dont feel we will see this rate officially announced on the CBI or anything for at least 3 days. Have peace in knowing this is done. Nothing nothing nothing, then suddenly something as Kim Clement had said means we wont see proof for 3 days, then suddenly proof. Do not get discouraged when we dont see this for a few days. It's done

5:12 AM [divinegrace] Okie would NOT mislead us. He has too much compassion for peoples feelings and would never let this out in public if it had not been confirmed. It has been confirmed 3 times by himself, then also The Captain, Poppy2 and who knows how many others. What else do you need? Happy Birthday Okie and thank you for your service and sharing this blessing with us!! Bless you sir!

5:13 AM rayren98: Good Morning! Be still thine heart...we don't KNOW for sure yet.

5:18 AM [divinegrace] bigdoggie Reality will set in when you see it on cbi or your bank tells you. Many are in disbelief but if that is your case it may be better to sign off and come back later when things are further updated so you don't get upset. Trust in your judgement what is best for you but also trust in the Lord you were led here to serve him and others.

5:18 AM [ONEDOWN] 1970LS6 okie called it at 12:07 CST
5:18 AM [skysthelimit] 12am central is 8am Iraq time

[Poppy2] he would not have woken me up without that was what a solid source stated it is just now 7am here and i told everyone that the global banking system can only update between 2 and 4 pm and after 10pm when they can load something into the system after it is loaded then it can show at any moment.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down