IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last night the PTR boys

Go down

last night the PTR boys Empty last night the PTR boys

Post by Rooster Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 am

Dan open with call - took a call even just now - very good news to share with you tonight... Waiting for TONY to jump on - TONY did NOT send out an email about the RV happening - they did not - this call is for that so that email going around is not us as the authors. DAN states the RV has NOT taken place yet and the annoucement has not been made yet per DAN - there are some things taking place tomorrow on Thursday - Sunday and NO LATER than SUNDAY this all will be conclused - got this from 4 sources - Maliki IS NOW in agreement - announcements are coming our tonight their tomorrow and IMMEDIATELY after thier holy day 2 other items will be done = possibly tomorrow this could happen our tonight their tomorrow or our tomorrow at the end of the day- these are celebratory things and holy day comes in to play..... now TONY....

TONY states meeting last Saturday that happened last night was needed some things between M and A and leadership part and it was ALL worked out and final pieces were put in place today... today has meeting taking place that were private ALL DAY with Parliament and they worked it all out...finalization happened today - and those agreements wil have to be formally announced before RV takes place says DAN or do they all pop at the same time... Tony states today info came in and says that an IRaq consumer was returned TOO much change in a sale of purchases that they normally make on what she did and they gave her more dollars. we have info earlier in day, people went off base, bought something and got too much back in change, couldn't figure it out and no one would say... got another call, ppl made purchases over there they normally make, this from govt source, and they said hey! you didn't give me enough dollars and..... they DID give me a number but I don't want to say due to controversy...we're still waiting for an announcement...Dan states what we are hearing tonight is HEIGHTENED from what we go tto da y- TONY states we got MORE calls today people are seeing things - over here all lights are green for a go and banks and international banks are unsure why its has not happened -and TWO HOURS AGO I FOUND OUT WHY it didnt' go and we will see it and its still a part of these meetings of the people that flew in today to take care of things and we may see FORMAL announcements tonight - could be through Saturday and Sunday tho but we are expecting an announcement tonight... they are pushing this says Dan and they also feel it MAY again May take up till Sunday but they are open to this announcement being this evening..

TONY Hears this will take place ON THURSDAY is what TONY IS HEARING>> THEY ARE DOING THIS ON THEIR THURSDAY OUR LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

[9:15:38 PM] TONY states says listen to this...and folks were explaining that it was on TV in Arabic... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73B7tnmL9g&feature=player_embedded he states Iraq has decided to revalue their currency - not going to but decided their currency - will be a 2-3 year process and withdraw all their larger notes over their 2 -3 year period... TODAY THERE IN IRAQ 1000 dinar is worth 1 dinar and it will buy you 2 cokes...that can only happen if the RV has taken place - and they decided to revalue – REMEMBER THIS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY RATE – again its not our country rate - and ITS PAST TENSE in they way they say that THIS IS DONE... THIS IS THE BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET… I DO NOT FEEL YOU WILL GET ANYTHING MORE IN A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT WE WILL JUST SEE IT SHOW UP HERE IN THE US sas Tony....

[9:18:21 PM] DAN states it could happen this evening but they did say that it could happen on Sunday..need things to happen first...tony says he hear's it could happen by thursday or our wed night... and DAN states in country RV is different than outside country...

TONY states those trying to make a purchase in Iraq TODAY it takes $6 for 1 dinar for what you are trying to buy - that is a call that I GOT TODAY...NO LOP - and I got more emails about this today...

Tony is getting calls today that IT IS TONIGHT OR TOMORROW versus this weekend...I feel good today that we got GOOD calls so do NOT say we said it has RV’d we have not but we got good news today and this is coming…

[9:23:42 PM] KEN COMES ON THE CALL - Two guys - one was here sent link and google and you will see that this is true its all over the place... they said IRAQ has decided to revalue and after that these two guys discussed in evening prayer that there is a machine they have and 2-3 year reason is due to remove the counterfeit notes of the 10s 5s 1s --- they were given machines to check this for the people there...to make sure its not counterfeit - these de la rue machines were shipped over there a long ago - TONY states that this is what is going on that we are hearing today - a contractor said to day to us on phone that one of our agency guys called over there also and they heard this same thing about the currency and they all said why is NOT the USA seeing it yet as its happening in Iraq now...TONY states at 4pm I got calls from the agencies here that they are standing looking at this thing to HAPPEN right now and thought it would pop then and I have not gotten the call back that it did... They should be all over this before their Friday morning prayers is what we are hearing....

OK DAN says it probably WONT happen tonight as they are saying they will announce this in the and the other information BY SUNDAY so I feel that we have a date now - by SUNDAY i dont believe tonight, my mind focused on Sunday .... ALSO = simple math - moving zeros in all countries - IRAN is not a friend...and in country this RV is one for one...there but it will not be the same here in our country..When they talk about removing the zeros in country and surrounding countries. They are watching the borders smuggling money around. If you are making 800.00 a week in a low paid job and it revalues they are over a millionaire. They don't expect in country people to be rich. ...All the people over there have dinar but not the large denominations... it would be a 20% increase for them, they won't be millionaires by dropping the 0's. Traditional lop is something different and won't happen...TONY says 1 dinar will buy 2 cokes - used to before today it took 1000 dinat...now today its 1 dinar for 2 cokes...

Gary on the call - said that his neighbor today said that he was involved in the Kuwait RV .... he said they are hearing today that Iraq will revalue this weekend...was explained by Ali, lop will not effect us here and it will not effect us when you hear lopping of Zeros...again the lop- regarding the in-country and terrorist countries that would eliminate problems. This does not affect us, do not worry about this. KEN states what he was saying about the 0's was the intricate part of the whole thing. They don't want to create a bunch of millionaires. Both of you were right on that TONY states another new agreement was brought to the table yesterday and THAT WAS THE MAIN AGREEMENT needed to get this done and the FINAL people were brought in to get this done... I am just getting this today at 4pm and it could of happened at 9am this morning not sure how long it will take for that kind of info to get down to us here in the US...t could of happened at 9am this morning not sure how long it will take for that kind of info to get down to us...

Gary listened to that video 3 times to make sure they were saying this in the NOW tense an they have been doing this since last Sunday..... TONY asks Gary who is chief on the site,,, the first words they say on this video is that they have agreed to revalue their currency so that to me is it has been done and they will bring in the new currency... and the 1000 dinar is now equaling 1 dinar again not same as our country rate we get...TONY feels that's all the news we will get and we are excited that that was announced on THEIR TV... this is a WOW I jumped and said wow. Pretty awesome I think .... Gary states a person went to Wells Fargo who they have stated for MONTHS this is a scam and this person has in access of 50 million and went to wire money to make a purchase and branch manager asked him how much dinar he had after pulling him aside - and the customer told him and the Branch manager said we are here to be at service for you and did this free of charge and that was amazing and that was explicitly acknowledging that they KNOW about the dinar being real...

............ the call is still going on and its all about their site thus far but questions and answer - one is asking about the London investors and Shabibi did go there for the Summit ????....Shabibi's name was removed from the SCHEDULE TODAY so he was removed says TONY - he was removed and we expected him to make some announcement there today but he didn't speak...

TONY says he is hearing from his agents it is happening tonight - and others have heard this - DAN hears this weekend - TIME FRAME is off but EVERYTHING OVER THERE IS DONE says TONY states I have the info that something did happen to M with the exception of him stepping down..... CALLER states that he is hearing from boots on the ground that this is going down NOW... Tony states I don't care if its the best intel guy, all other 3 letter agency guys, they're all not going to come back with the same info, it will be like info, but not the exact same and that's what we're seeing right now...i am hearing it happened last night, dan hearing it happened sat... the lady brought up the londan deal...all resolved today...now you are getting same thing it is suppose to happen to night.. I heard what happened with Shabbs in England was part of it, him being pulled off schedule. And it's all resolved supposedly today. They may break it into 3 days but I think the TV today was the announcement of this happening....

TONY ON PTR CALL NOW - GOT A TEXT AGAIN that it was 6 dollars to 1Iraq Dinar today- it was his guy – he got 6 US DOLLARS TO 1 DINAR TODAY – wooooooo TONY SAID HE WAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO PUT THIS OUT THERE…ALSO we do NOT see a formal announcement for this RV to take place – the GOV is in place and operating since January – they tried to do this before but every time we got to the TIME for the RV the brought up more things and waited to the last minute to get it all done… always one more thing- they could have played this game over and over and it could have gone last week and we said what is holding I tup and it could have been what happened today in the meeting- and today the conclusions was not part of the deal as its personal going on right now…. And at any time now this can go… bottom line - the last 3 times it's all come down to putting more money in somebody's pocked.. All 3 times/… i said we had an exchange place in Canada that contacted us this morning about cashing out. but they did not want there name given out They only have 13 locations and didn't want to be swamped with calls

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down