IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shybaby (WF bank & the Little guy): PTR 8/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

shybaby (WF bank & the Little guy): PTR 8/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty shybaby (WF bank & the Little guy): PTR 8/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm

shybaby (WF bank & the Little guy): PTR 8/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

From OOM Chat 4PM Today

[TheeScotsman] Here is a true story in Texas, regarding the Dinar, by someone I know: It is NOT bogus. Whoever thought that I would have a bank story? Certainly not me, but now I do, so here goes: First, no bashing me for posting this. Got it? Since I am the only person that can verify it, I suppose it will get dumped in the “rumor bin”, but that’s OK. Those of you who know me, know that I’d never make up such a tale. I do apologize for it being a bit long. OK. Here goes: I was holding a check made payable to me from my credit union in another state. I had a heck of a time cashing it because I do not have an account here in Texas anymore. After going to several places and getting the bum’s rush, my daughter suggested that we go to her bank. It turns out that her bank is WF, where we had our house in FL financed and during the housing market devaluation, we suffered a huge loss and wound up selling it on a “short sale”. Which as you may know, dings your credit. If it were not for my daughter’s suggestion, I would have

[TheeScotsman] If it were not for my daughter’s suggestion, I would have purposely avoided WF! However, in I went and the bank officer said she’d have to check with the bank manager, who was out to lunch, and for me to come back tomorrow. So, today, I decided I was not giving up and went in to hear the verdict. The bank officer politely said the bank manager said no because of the short sale on my credit report.( Now, in the meantime, I carried a 25,000 IQD note there just to satisfy my curiosity, and to see what they might t say about it.) So, after I was told no on cashing the check, I pulled out the IQD note and said, “Have you ever seen one of these?’ The bank officer said she had not. So, I said, “Well, I bet your manager knows what this is. Just tell her that I have _______IQDs (left blank because I am not saying how many I have – sorry. But it is not a shabby amount). She said “OK. I will”. Then I left and was in my car in the parking lot on my way out. The bank officer came running out and tapped on the car window,
[bonbon] Ghost, Love me Tender is a beautiful song, one of the best in my book.
[TheeScotsman] and tapped on the car window, and said, “The bank manager would like to see you, if you have time.” When I went into the bank manager’s office, I was greeted ever so friendly and she said they changed their minds and decided to honor my check cashing request and open an account for me! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Never in my life has a bank manager come chasing after me!! I was in shock. I said, “So you have heard of the IQD investment?” To which, she replied, “Oh yes.” There was no futher exchange of dialog. So I opened an account, they deposited my check, and I immediately withdrew all but $25. What a change in attitude!

SHYBABY
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down