IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Spike (…. ah, um no….ah…no…Um…): DV 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

The Original Spike (…. ah, um no….ah…no…Um…): DV 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty The Original Spike (…. ah, um no….ah…no…Um…): DV 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 am

The Original Spike (…. ah, um no….ah…no…Um…): DV 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

So… The brokers I know… They got nothing new. When asked, they just sit back and say they are waiting like everyone else. Everything has been lined up enough for this to go down for quite a while now. The rich folks I know… Just tell me to have patience, it would be nice not to have to do our working hustle and be as calm as they are. I’ve got a few thousand invested, they have 10′s of thousands, or more, only they and their brokers know what they have. My Haliburton guys, i.e., “boots on the ground”, got nothing. They’ve told me unusually quiet. A few of my unlisted buddies got nothing, telling me the same thing the Halliburton guys are saying… So… Is quiet, with tidbits of info from the usual sources good? I don’t know… I assume it is, but you know what they say about those of us who assume… Assume= making an (ass) of (u) and (me). (assume)<=== LOL…. So is no one seemingly knowing nothing of real value a positive thing… I sure hope so… With my info threads, I can honestly say that I have never seen this so quiet, minus the normal drival mind you… I’m thinking and hoping it’s the calm before the proverbial storm….. :blink:

My phone inserts words… Stupid phone inlisted and anything are supposed to be up there, it wouldn’t let me edit…. Ugh…
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down