IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michealp Thursday morning: 8/11/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Michealp Thursday morning: 8/11/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Michealp Thursday morning: 8/11/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Michealp Thursday morning: 8/11/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

7:53 AM [michealp] Private Bankers were on phone call last night Wells Fargo setting up appntmnts for Large Dinar Holders for this am
7:54 AM [michealp] Corporate says rate not active for the masses but is in the system
7:54 AM [michealp] I was on phone with this person very high up on okies level
7:56 AM [michealp] have u noticed none of the big names and large dinar holders are not on the boards today
7:57 AM [Admiral Adama] michealp there at the bank standing in line lol
7:57 AM [michealp] admiral close they are at the bank
7:57 AM [michealp] with set appnts with private bankers
7:58 AM [michealp] can only speak about what I know and Wells Fargo
7:58 AM [michealp] relayed to me from Private Banker to someone with 100 million that is very very close to Okie
7:59 AM [michealp] rest assured this is real and it is going down as we speak
8:02 AM [michealp] I can say this Okies intel has been right on and his clout and the people connected to him and working with him carry alot of weight esp with certain banks
8:02 AM [michealp] so all I can say about that
8:04 AM [michealp] there is some intel so sensitive good intel that I cant share bc it involves Okie
8:04 AM [michealp] that being said the person I spoke with on phone all night with the private banker is at the bank this am
8:09 AM [michealp] Okie and his people are very well known and very well respected in the banking community nuff said
8:10 AM [michealp] I asked the same question about us cashing in and was told yes 8:10 AM [michealp] very good possibility today
8:12 AM [michealp] have also talked to same person that BGG talks with in DC
8:13 AM [avcdc] michealp but u have it 525gbp
8:13 AM [michealp] avcdc yes
8:13 AM [michealp] on screen with private banker at WF
8:13 AM [gacavegirl] michealp – Hi, so u are saying that the RV has happened, but the big dogs are able to cash in first. If that is true, when do you think the little dogs will be allowed the same priveleges?
8:13 AM [michealp] gacavegirl yes and was told could be today for us
8:14 AM [michealp] all I can share for now will keep u all posted when I hear back from big fish that is at bank now
8:16 AM [michealp] avcdc yes tier 3 starting but think of someone like Okie at the top of tier 3 right
8:17 AM [michealp] governemnts, corporations, big fish in public sector, us
8:18 AM [michealp] well if Bill O reileys knows about okie and his site I am pretty sure the banks do
8:19 AM [michealp] keep the faith we are right there God is in control
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down