IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGG from OOM Chat at 11:00 PM CST ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

BGG from OOM Chat at 11:00 PM CST ON ANOTHER SITE Empty BGG from OOM Chat at 11:00 PM CST ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm

BGG from OOM Chat at 11:00 PM CST ON ANOTHER SITE

[BGG] From very early on in this investment it has always my intent to share as much info as possible with everybody. I did this for one reason and one reason only – to help others, if only a little bit. At this point, it is my opinion – I have done all I can for everyone. I am sincerely grateful to have been of some service. What a ride.
[BGG] I hope you found the things shared were of some value. It is highly likely this is my last posting on the Internet on this side of things (pre-RV). If there comes a time where we have info (pre OR post-RV) that might be of some legitimate value – I will figure out a way to get it to you all.
[BGG] I am concerned about folks getting the wrong idea about recent events. Don’t be following these crazy Pied Pipers, or somebody tantalizing you with the “mystique” of the info they “might” have – they usually don’t. I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days (since about Sunday)….this was in keeping with my desire to be helpful and do the very best I could for people. It was just best I didn’t put this stuff out – it’s way too hot.
[BGG] Use your common sense. There won’t be any of these nutty high rates – you think some Internet rumor is stronger than basic global economics?? NOT!! Further, I am about 99.7% sure this will be pegged to the USD (I leave a little room for surprise). Their budget is based on oil, oil is traded in dollars, etc, etc, etc…
[BGG] It’s not that I wasn’t hearing brilliant news – it’s that the news is so good, it really doesn’t matter anymore. Who is gonna’ care who said it first as long as it happens?? It’s best if we don’t buy more on the “rumors”, be happy with what we’ve got, enjoy your friends and family and get on with the business of living. God Bless you all. BGG
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down