IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okie GET chat & OOM chat): OOM ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Okie GET chat & OOM chat): OOM  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Okie GET chat & OOM chat): OOM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Okie GET chat & OOM chat): OOM ON ANOTHER SITE
August 10th, 2011

okie GET chat 9pm pacific 8/9

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] hi guys i apologize for my site being crashed–too many new people that we are expanding our site to accomodate

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] seems like everytime the boat is to dock the coast guard stops it—not anymore tho
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the coast guard remark was tounge in cheek remark

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] are you guys all set for late tommorow afternoon?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HI DUKE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tomorrow afternoon late is the latest (rumor) information furnished to me

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] there actually was a glitch–too many inquiries on the cbi website in nyc

[Eruption] OKIE_OIL_MAN so how bad does G7 want this RV now?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] eruption–not as bad as we do

[amadden] Okie do you think the reason for the delay from today to tomorrow is that the 30 heros were returned home today, and Obama was there to great the families and all and then have the RV and that in the same day, just would not have been politically correct, your thoughts on that??
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] al–no association whatsoever—just a coincedence

[Eruption] OKIE_OIL_MAN RV solve everything for G7? [OKIE_OIL_MAN] eruption–no–too many countries and too many financial problems for 1 r/v to solve

[SemperFi] OKIE_OIL_MAN …are we still on for multiple currencies to be adjusted?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] semper fi–to my understanding–yes–in the same basket??—that is the question

[Eruption] OKIE_OIL_MAN we have a mutural friend….
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] eruption–you mean mutual?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] yeah tk–i do believe they are legs to this tommorow evening intel tho

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i do have a friend in cairo that did cash out at 3.45 2 days ago–that is a fact and not conjecture or rumor
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] he immediately changed his currency to swiss franc’s
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mimiover21–sorry–i do not have all the answers–i do know the glitch was in the cbi in nyc and that was confirmed

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] msjeta1–i am and always will be a member of get team site–i have no competition whatsoever with this my sister site and will co-operate fully with any project on this site and will always be a big supporter—-al madden and i are ole soldiers—we live on forever

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you guys say your prayers tonight and pray that tommorows information is true for a change—-blessings 2 u all—–gone

okie OOM chat 9:45 pacific 8/9

[OKIE OIL MAN] WELL THATS A HECK OF A DEAL WHEN YOU CAN’T EVEN GET ON YOUR OWN WEB SITE—I WENT OVER A FEW MINUTES TO SAY HI TO ALL THE GET TEAM FOLKS—THEIR A FINE BUNCH

[OKIE OIL MAN] ANY MODS TALK TO ME PLEASE RIGHT HERE ON OPEN CHAT

[OKIE OIL MAN] MODS–SOME OF YOU GEEKS TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO ENLARGE OR DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT THESE CONSTANT CRASHES

[OKIE OIL MAN] KITKAT–I WILL PAY MYSELF–I WILL NOT TAKE 1 PENNY FROM ANYONE—WHO AND WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW TO CORRECT THESE MESS UP’S—MISKEBAM INITATED THIS SITE–SHOULD I GO THRU HER????

for work tomorrow at 4:30am EST that a rate would be showing on CBI?
[OKIE OIL MAN] OK TELL YOU WHAT–TOMMOROW I WILL DO WHAT EVER I CAN TO CORRECT THESE PROBLEMS BUT I THINK AFTER LATE TOMMOROW AFTERNOON THIS SITE WILL BE VACANT BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE NEED TO MAINTAIN THIS SITE POST R/V TO HELP SOME THAT MAY NEED ASSISTANCE AS THEY HAVE NEVER HAD TO HANDLE THIS MUCH MONEY AND IF THERE NOT CAREFUL SOME CON’S WILL TRY TO BEAT THEM OUT OF THEIR MONEY—THAT IS MY PURPOSE IS TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING TO SOME THAT MAY NOT BE TO WELL VERSED ON WHAT TO DO—

[OKIE OIL MAN] I KNOW OF A PREVIOUS SITE THAT IS JUST LAYING WAIT TO SHEER THE SHEEP—I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN IF AT ALL POSSIBLE

[browns] OKIE OIL MAN – it will also be good to know what good or bad experiences some have at cashing in so others can know what to expect or avoid
[OKIE OIL MAN] BROWNS–THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT

[OKIE OIL MAN] MIC–LOTS OF LIGHTNING AND THUNDER—NO RAIN—–GEEEEESSSSSSHHHHHH

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARMAMA–I AM NOT GOING TO MENTION ANY OTHER SITE IN A NEGATIVE WAY BUT I KNOW OF 1 IN PARTICULAR THAT I WOULDN’T TRUST TO THROW A SHOE OUT THE WINDOW

[hackenburg] OKIE OIL MAN we heard earlier that there were too many people trying to access the CBI website which caused it to crash and that was the holdup of the rv???? do you agree??
[OKIE OIL MAN] HACKENBURY–THAT IS FACT

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE ONLY THING I WANT SOLD ON THIS SITE IS CO-OPERATION–UNDERSTANDING–HELP–AND LOVE—-AND IT WILL BE FREE ALWAYS

[debbyB] OKIE OIL MAN Richqueen was saying tomorrow morning we should have the rates at the banks. Do you agree?
[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBBYB–HOPE SO BUT THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG WAS TO EXPECT IT LATE TOMMOROW AFTERNOON

[omnigirl] …………… Best of the EVENING TO YOU ………..OKIE! …………. HAPPY TO SEE YOU…… HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR THE GREAT DAY WE WILL HAVE TOMORROW!

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL–BOY WE MISSED THE MARK LAST NIGHT DIDN’T WE?–HOPE INFO REGARDING TOMMOROW AFTERNOON LATE IS CORRECT

[abbababy] Okie Oil Man Where will we see it? Or hear about it? We hear different things from different prople everyday.. It is hard to keep up. TYIA God Bless You Sir.

[OKIE OIL MAN] ABBABABY—WE WILL KNOW IT HERE PRETTY QUICKLY

[omnigirl] debbyB YES DEB … I AM…. HOPING OKIE IS JUST BEING SHOWING HIS NORMAL CAUTION!

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM GOING TO CALL IT A NIGHT AND PRAYERFULLY WILL CORRECT SOME OF THE MISTAKES ON THIS SITE TOMMOROW—BLESSINGS 2 U ALL
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down