IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/9 am Freeway Bill says..."what in the world is going on?" ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

8/9 am Freeway Bill says..."what in the world is going on?" ON ANOTHER SITE Empty 8/9 am Freeway Bill says..."what in the world is going on?" ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

8/9 am Freeway Bill says..."what in the world is going on?" ON ANOTHER SITE

AUGUST 9, 2011

I was on a wonderful call tonight with a great lady from the West Coast, after that I listened to the CC from People Invested and have come to the conclusion that in just a few short weeks, we have went from a nation of hope and prosperity to a Country Scared To Death!
Regarding the CC from Tom/Fresh :::: While I agree with the massive problems this country faces, I believe that this CC was a self promoting, prophetic sounding, pathetic need for attention! I was offended by the fact that I was being schooled by young man who shot from the hip on many of his “facts” and just kind of “winged” an hour long call about the beginning of the end of the world as we know it and the only possible thing that can stop this is for Iraq to RV.
While I agree that the RV of the Iraqi Dinar will indeed help our situation, in my 55 years on this earth, I have witnessed bigger problems than what we have today come and go with some damage but we were still standing after the recovery time passed.
I enjoy going on his sight but I think this sight has went to his head. He is not, by his own admission a financial expert or an investment counselor but he has taken this situation and made it out to be similar to some horror film starring Will Smith and Bruce Willis!
Folks, contrary to what Rich Queen is telling you and what you heard on this CC tonight, we will get through this! We do need the RV to happen, but if it does not, we will still be ok. There is no REAL documentation that backs what Fresh had to say tonight. In this case “One bad apple ruins the whole bunch” when parts of his CC was way out in left field. He even went as far as to invite himself on other CCs to give his words of wisdom and wants us to take this CC and put it on Facebook, Twitter and everywhere so that tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands can hear this prophetic CC.
GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL and will protect us from all of this unrealistic propaganda that is being spread right now on here. Food shortage, water shortages, people stealing your wealth and pillaging the cities….. too much late TV Fresh.
LOOK UP! GOD IS WATCHING OVER US!!!
GOD BLESS THE USA
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down