IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBeav (BGG chat): OOM 8/8/11 WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE

Go down

TheBeav (BGG chat): OOM 8/8/11 WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE Empty TheBeav (BGG chat): OOM 8/8/11 WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

TheBeav (BGG chat): OOM 8/8/11 WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE

[BGG] mrbillls – Lots of not so good intel on the streets right now.

[BGG] No change in my tone – I’m very optomistic for real soon. But there is a lot of waaaaaay bogus info out there.
[BGG] susananderson – the truth is really great news. Where we get all messed up are these “wild, made-up” stories.
[BGG] jackbomb – If you own IQD you’re in the investment of the century!!
[BGG] Hey guys – sorry. I am on the phone. I don’t really have anything to share that I haven’t already. We’re right in the middle of a great window. Hang tight. Period. Now – I will stay signed in but I gotta’ make a couple more calls.
[TimW] at PTR – This just in……..I was told Obama is blocking it until Tuesday-Wednesday. Apparently He wants to see how the numbers come in from China and Europe. What makes no sense to me , as I am sure you would wonder also, What difference does it make what the Numbers are? Is he going to release the RV, or call China’s bluff about China taking collateral that is owed to them. I like you are tired of this. This is what I was told, since I will get the boot if I talk about it any more I leave you with this. Try Infowars.com if you think I am making this stuff up.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down