IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snips of RichQueen 3am this morn: ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Snips of RichQueen 3am this morn: ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Snips of RichQueen 3am this morn: ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 pm

[bblessed] Does it look like it might RV tomorrow or later in the week?
[Rich Queen] bblessed It is my opinion that we are in the mother of all 24 hour windows
[Rich Queen] BRADLEYMADROX More than ever before
[Rich Queen] johnniejones Wisdom had some good Forex news
[katt] londforex.net is down..... this is not something that is normal
[Rich Queen] BiGGTiNS75 Wisdomis a Mod at Planet D. Reporting an ENCOURAGING STEADY downtrend on Forex. I checked myself on Forexpros. Same thing, although not as regular. MOVING DOWN - THAT'S WHAT WE WANNA SEE
diamonddust] Rich Queen **Am I tooo pink?? Just wondered about Meetings they r having on Tues, will they have effect on timing of RV?? thanks for all the intel u bring in.
[Rich Queen] diamonddust I think that may be the formal announcement of a Fait Accompli. At least I hope so. The GOI has been "seated" more times that parishioners in a Catholic Service LOL!
[justjojo] 1biz4u next 24 hrs is the best [Rich Queen] justjojo I agree 100%
[Rich Queen] Mowgli FLASHING AMBER COMES RIGHT BEFORE SOLID GREEN. SOLID GREEN = LIVE RATE
[butterfly] I'm tellin ya dailybread.com is A super place to get food ,supplies and to get educated
[Rich Queen] THERE ARE MANY COMPANIES ONLINE THAT SELL EMERGENCY HEIRLOOM SEED KITS
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down