IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RichQueen update emailed to us 08/04/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

RichQueen update emailed to us 08/04/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty RichQueen update emailed to us 08/04/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

RichQueen update emailed to us 08/04/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

The trip I alluded to that needed to be taken to sign important documents pertaining to the release of the RV didn't start until YESTERDAY. I found that out this morning. There were some last-minute shenanigans on Capitol Hill that may have slowed things down for a few hours (possibly as much as 24).

The Erbil Agreement HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED. This was the last major hurdle for Iraq to jump before RV release. Got a call stating that the rate SHOULD show within hours today, unless they decide to insert it Sunday. But it would be better for the markets to do it before Sunday. There's more, but this is all I can say.

That's all I got for now. Do with it what you will. Don't believe it? That's fine. But I am hard on the trail of this elusive RV trying to ride it down for you fine folks.

HANG IN THERE - WE'RE CLOSE!!!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

RichQueen update emailed to us 08/04/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: RichQueen update emailed to us 08/04/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 pm

she;s tryin to "ride" it????? ohhhh maaaaaannnnn
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down