IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeker Chat (w/Okie) 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Seeker Chat (w/Okie) 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Seeker Chat (w/Okie) 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Seeker Chat (w/Okie) 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

07/27/2011 - (post from Janna in GET Forum)

[seeker] hello wonderful people!
[seeker] got some thoughts i want to share with you
[seeker] heard yesterday that the whales finally spashed their tails!
[seeker] almost ran Ty out of dinar
[seeker] whales don’t mess with stuff until its 'real' close!
[Agent 007] seeker that may be the reason their site is down right now then
[alexdc] seeker is that why his site was down this am to purchase do u know
[Cessie] seeker What do you mean they "splashed their tails"?
[Agent 007] Cessie bought dinar
[alexdc] seeker still down
[seeker] one of my sources who 'swims' with the whales told me yesterday afternoon that we should watch for Ty to shutdown today <> possibly to raise prices.....
[seeker] or to adjust for something even better!
[seeker] Cessie - liquidated HUGE positions in metals and bought unreal amounts of IQD on reserve
[cheesehead] seeker are you serious..?
[Agent 007] was that the $1 billion sell off in the stock market yesterday then maybe seeker?
[seeker] this is just a rumor (but from a good source IMO)
[seeker] not sure about the stock mkt <> still studying all that is happening the 'whales' are just part of the picture right now <> could be great news or could be nothing <> I'm still diggin!
[seeker] you heard it here first!
Read More button on right
[seeker] I try not to get too excited <> tired of disappointment
[Jitterbug1] Are the 'Whales' the Big Boys?
[Jitterbug1] Are the 'Whales' the Big Boys?
[seeker] Jitterbug1 VERY big!
[tradewind_cell] Seeker nice to see you. Respect ur views
[krex] seeker dinar inc is open and selling, fyi
[seeker] krex thats because the RV hasn't been released yet
[krex] seeker i understand
[seeker] krex my thought and my friends thought is they may be adjusting the price <> or heck they may just have tech probs <> thats why I'm calling it a rumor for now
[krex] seeker and i appreciate u sharing with us tks!
[seeker] my pleasure krex!
[monster] thanks seeker .....
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] seeker---thank you for your apology to me. Now let me make mine to you. We were both insensitive. Also thank you for exposing what ( draino (whoops i mean blaino) done on falsely posting under okie's name and causing trouble. He is a real piece of work isn't he?
[seeker] ok - I missed breakfast so I'm heading to the kitchen before the gym <> if i hear anything new I'll be back!
[seeker] yes I agree <> I'm sorry too Brother <> your a good Guy who works harder than anyone at this
[bigwavedog] OKIE_OIL_MAN You are a true Gentleman!
[Agent 007] Boy isn't that the truth - I do not know how anyone could put in the hours that both Okie_Oil_Man and also Amadden do for all of us
[Bulldog75] Its a short doc
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] just thought i would drop by and extend an overdue apology---good luck everyone and god bless-----gone
[Agent 007] OKIE_OIL_MAN thank you so much for everything!!!!!!
[swampboy] Bulldog75 the same thing was done outside of Dallas in the early to mid 70's for the VietNamese that were brought over after the war. I saw it with my own eyes
[seeker] okie <> take care of yourself Brother <> Godspeed I'm praying for you!
[seeker] Isn't it funny how our Government is willing to do all those nice things for everyone except its own citizens <> God forbid if you were born here and have financial or health probs!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down