IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

[Rockin'RV] Seeker, when you say ‘ A very short step’, what is left to do?

[seeker] Katt NOTHING BUT A FLIP OF THE SWITCH I’M TOLD – ONLY THE CBI CAN STOP IT AND I DON’T THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN – THEY BE BROKE & NEED THE RV AS BAD AS ME! lol

[asells] seeker Seeker – what is stopping the green?

[seeker] asells FROM WHAT I’VE BEEN TOLD LAST WEEKEND WAS THE FIRST TIME THE RV WENT INTO ‘AMBER PHASE’ – THATS DIFFERENT THAN AN AMBER SCREEN I THINK – I BELIEVE ITS A LIGHT BOARD THAT WE CIVIES CAN’T SEE

[stylen] seeker i thought it was the biz in switz. That flipps the switch

[seeker] stylen I THINK THE IMF HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

[asells] Seeker – what is stopping the green?

[seeker] asells NOTHING THAT I KNOW OF – JUST A MATTER OF AGREED TIMING I THINK

[cherry blossom] seeker-are you hearing the same time frame as RQ for today?

[seeker] cherry blossom YES – I WAS WATCHING THE 2PM TIME REAL CLOSE – BUT AS WE ALL KNOW THIS ISN’T ‘PRECISE TIMING’ lol

[asells] seeker Does seeker have any confirmation of rates pegged to GBP?

[seeker] asells ACTUALLY IT REALLY DOESN’T MATTER WHAT ITS PEGGED TO – THE FED WILL SHOW THE RATE TO US (BANKS-DEALERS IN US) AS USD ANYWAY – YOU CAN CHECK ON FOREX TO SEE THE CONVERSION BETWEEN THE IQD AND ANY CURRENCY ANYWAY – WHAT DIF IS IT IF ITS 5.25 GBP ON THE SCREEN OR 8.55USD – ALL EQUALS THE SAME ANYWAY

[Rose] Rose – could u ask seeker if his contacts are different than Okies and Rich Queens – thanks

[seeker] Rose YES THEY ARE DIFFERENT – THATS WHAT MAKES IT GOOD – THE DIFFERENCE IS WE SOMETIMES CAN VALIDATE EACH OTHER

[seeker] THE 2-6 WINDOW IS STILL SOLID – THE PTB OVER THE RV ARE IN ‘ASAP’ MODE UNTIL THIS IS DONE

[omnigirl] ……………I SUPPORT SEEKERS NEWS… TOTALLY….. THAT IS MY INTEL AS WELL

[Bear5642] ALSO LINES UP WITH WHAT IWAS TOLD 2 HOURS AGO

[omnigirl] POWERS THAT BE…

[Massadinar] Seeker Hello Bro Great to see you here and I hope you call this home! I have a Question on Delta’s intel from Iraqi TV he says .85 I know you speak arabic what are your thoughts on his analysis on this rate?

[omnigirl] NEWS ON THE WGS AND PP IS THAT THEY WERE RELEASED THIS AM AT 6AM…. FOR THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED… YOU WILL BE DOING A HAPPY BEFORE WEEKS END!

[seeker] MASSA – I DON’T BUY THE .85 RATE – I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING IN ARABIC THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THEY’D RV TO THAT RATE – IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE TERM ‘RV’ IMO

[seeker] OK GUYS – I HAVE TO RUN – THE WIFE JUST WALKED IN AND I HAVE TO UNLOAD GROCERIES! – STAY GROUNDED I BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE LAST HOURS OF THE RIDE!

[omnigirl] ……………LET ME SAY THE RATE ONE MORE TIME….. JUST TO BE SURE YOU GOT IT…. RATE IS 5.25 GBP….. FORGET THE 86 CENTS THNIG THAT IS TOTALLY BOGUS… AND IN NO WAY ACCURATE
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

katt (SEEKER + OMNIGIRL MINI CHAT): OOM 8/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE 2891
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum