IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nighthk11 4-5-11

Go down

Nighthk11 4-5-11  Empty Nighthk11 4-5-11

Post by ToddS Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Nighthk11 4-5-11

10:39 AM [Nighthk11] Good Day DV- Just read Chloe’s most excellent chat- there are two issues we should consider at this point in time- one involves the RV- the other is Iraq’s govt and political mess

10:41 AM [Nighthk11] First on the RV- we have had a stream of info that indicates we are looking at the RV- systems have been emplaced to support this move to a global status-

10:42 AM [Nighthk11] this move by the world’s powers to put Iraq in such a position is not without the second part which is political support by way of agreements made and signed by the GOI

10:43 AM [Nighthk11] In other words- the HCL specifically would insure that contracts wre made and people are paid- also that oil is metered and regulated- this is the Kurds portion

10:45 AM [Nighthk11] The ministries are the responsibility of the parliament and GOI- I am of the following opinion- the names for the ministries were done and submitted long ago- the bloc’s would not process Maliki’s name for Min Of Defense because he continued to submit his cronies- Of them all- this ministry is the most important

10:46 AM [Nighthk11] what I believe they have done is prepare the main event which is the RV- emplace all systems for a go- now this will force Maliki to act within the mindset of the parliament and activate the Erbil agreement in which he has been waffling on

10:47 AM [Nighthk11] By Mahdi leaving his post and taking the opposition along aside Allawi- takes most of the power from Maliki- who is now on the runway directly in the spotlight

10:47 AM [Nighthk11] added pressure comes from the fact that the IMF-WB-and WTO only deals with Governments – that are established

10:48 AM [Nighthk11] Being so close to being accepted forces Maliki to address the full government before that date

10:49 AM [Nighthk11] All these institutions and what they can bring is paramount to Iraq’s survival- therefore it is imperative for them to have a complete government in place to reap the benefits

10:50 AM [Nighthk11] Moon’s letter to Maliki insisting that he author a letter to the Kuwaiti Emir cementing the border demarcation lines is in accordance with the agreement made between Maliki and the Emir- But Moon wants it in writing before a full release will be made for Chapter 7

10:52 AM [Nighthk11] Everything here that I can see being done is to spotlight what Iraq’s real problem is- that is Maliki- he either will relent and get on board- or they are setting him up for removal- because the RV at this point will not be stopped

10:53 AM [lgtennis] night if i may also the looming protests on Saturday as well is going to be key

10:53 AM [Nighthk11] now I read that he finally signed off on the Erbil agreement which includes the HCL and also the Strategic Agreement with Barzani and Allawi this was the foundation for the new government – there will be no welching allowed on this because without it- there is no government

10:55 AM [Nighthk11] there appears to still be the issue of the minister of Defense to deal with- either Maliki is holding out for last minute concessions or they will approve this position before the inaugural

10:55 AM [Nighthk11] but the pressure is tremendous of the man- because everything is ready and he has no more excuses

10:58 AM [Nighthk11] The release of the ration cards with the 15,000 dinar loaded on them is supposed to become active today – if so then they have activated the budget – the RV is also tied into this – so everything is ready- what excuse does Maliki have now? NONE – he will be seen for what he is the obstacle to progress – he will relent or be removed – Moon does not play games

10:58 AM [lgtennis] and the people will not tolerate it any longer they need to get paid!!! Exactly!!

10:59 AM [Nighthk11] IMO will his procrastination stop anything- NO- they will proceed without him- that should be very clear to him by now- if not it will be made vividly clear

11:00 AM [Nighthk11] It should also be very clear to all that this amount of effort and preparation will not go forward unrewarded

11:02 AM [Nighthk11] Now we have very good info pertaining to an RV happening this week – in line with events that are planned – I am betting that we will see this political mess resolved before WTO- If not, then they will be inducted and pressure will be placed upon them to either get rid of Maliki or have parliament to emplace the final minister so movement can be made

11:02 AM [Nighthk11] whatever they decide – the RV will go on as planned

11:05 AM [Nighthk11] They still have three days to get their political house in order- Maliki has no more excuses- I am not counting him out just yet- but his time is very limited and with the latest moves by Mahdi and Allawi – his effect is limited – where can he go? What can he do now? The man is a survivor – but even they have their day – I believe this is too big even for him to stop

11:07 AM [raviconn] isn’t there another big protest scheduled for the 8th?
11:07 AM [Nighthk11] so all we can do is continue to try to put the news coming out into some kind of picture where we have an idea of what will transpire. For myself, I just cannot see all this being done and all this preparation to be lost on one position or one man who has another agenda

11:08 AM [Nighthk11] the protest will not stop – they will become more intense because the word given has not been carried out – they will continue until it is done

11:10 AM [Nighthk11] Now the US government is due to shut down on 9 Apr- Geithner stated that by May of this year- we will have reached our debt ceiling- meaning that the GDP of the USA will match it’s legal debt- no money

11:11 AM [Divak] Night what is your time frame now that you are thinking? That is scary!!

11:13 AM [Nighthk11] My timeframe on RV remains the same – I can see no reason to change it – too much has been done – I really believe they are setting Maliki up for dismissal or “No Confidence Vote” this is what Allawi has said – they will not give him a day past the 100 days he bragged about

11:14 AM [dmitch] and when is his 100 days over – if I may ask?

11:14 AM [Nighthk11] If the WTO deals with governments – then they better have a full government in place – also they will not be released from final Chapter 7 sanctions until they have the full government seated – something they most dearly want

11:15 AM [Nighthk11] Lady “D”- I believe it is in June – just before the end of month

11:17 AM [Nighthk11] At this time- I can see nothing but absolute tremendous pressure on Maliki – nothing more – he will not win this fight with Mahdi and Allawi – add to that Heshemi and Hakim along with other powerful politicians (Kurds)

11:17 AM [idahoshorty] Night do you think they will give him that much time – till the end of June

11:17 AM [Nawna] this is what confuses me for the gov to be in place or Chapter 7 to be done how can it be before the 7/8 of this month

11:18 AM [Nighthk11] they waited until everything was ready for the RV – then issued him an ultimatum

11:18 AM [Nighthk11] no Shorty- they will not – the Iraqi people nor the world has the luxury of waiting on Maliki any longer

11:19 AM [Nawna] so it is do or die for him then

11:20 AM [Nawna] either do this or you are gone

11:20 AM [Nighthk11] Nawna – everything is done already- Chapter 7 will require Maliki to do as Moon instructed him to do – sign the letter on border demarcation – the payment is already set for the Kuwaiti’s – on the issue of full government – this simply means voting the Minister of Defense, once presented

11:22 AM [Nighthk11] yes – that is my belief – by Mahdi leaving and joining the opposition – support for Maliki is dwindled – by the Kurds striking now – they got what they wanted – Article 140 signed – oil bills being paid for and revenue sharing

11:22 AM [Nighthk11] their threat to withdraw would have collapsed Maliki’s government

11:23 AM [Nawna] got it thank you for explaining that makes since

11:23 AM [Nighthk11] we are talking about one position Minister of Defense – with all that has been done – they most certainly are not going to let that stop world prosperity

11:24 AM [Nighthk11] especially when they know what the problem is and that problem’s excuse for not filling that post is as ridiculous as he is

11:26 AM [Nighthk11] so when I look at Chloe’s post – Okie’s info, among others – it becomes clear that the powers proceeded to get Iraq in position – Maliki is still playing games – and the Iraqi politicians are playing chess with him – they will win this because their goals appear to be in line with the world – get it done already – add to this the populace being promised and who have great expectations of a better life

11:28 AM [Nighthk11] either this is misdirection or true – to me it does not matter – Maliki like us is just a small spoke in the wheel – I am looking for conclusion and RV-

11:28 AM [Cool] so Night do I understand this correctly, they could sign the papers for the borders with Kuwait and vote the Minister of Defense, UN could then place them into Article 8, then they could RV and then be accepted into the WTO, all of this could be done really in one day correct?

11:30 AM [Nighthk11] it is being done now Cool – the transition to Article 8 was begun a week ago when they completed most of the financial arrangements – Moon then notified Maliki about the letter of border demarcation – the security ministers names were submitted-

11:31 AM [Nighthk11] so if you look – all this was being done simultaneously – to reach a point in time when all could be announced – I remain at the point that it will – or what is left to do is of a minor issue

11:32 AM [littlered] will parliament being on break until the 12th hold up the vote on security ministers?

11:32 AM [Nighthk11] By having so much done and ready to commit to world stage- this now highlights Maliki and the GOI to be finished with the gov’t by the time these things were to occur- there is no more time

11:32 AM [Cool] thank you I agree – I believe it will all be announced at one time

11:33 AM [Nighthk11] they are NOT on break – work is still ongoing – just not public

11:33 AM [Nighthk11] if my guess is correct – we may hear that all is settled within the GOI within the next two days

11:34 AM [rayder] wish the guru’s would focus on the announcement of the Ministries and not the RV – they are putting the carriage before the horse

11:34 AM [Nighthk11] that is why I keep saying – when they put the money out – CASH IN and move on – I think all have had their fill of Iraq’s drama

11:35 AM [Nighthk11] this is a “Timed Event” most should be able to see that now

11:35 AM [lgtennis] yes that is very true…it’s all about the “timing”

11:35 AM [rayder] but who set the clock??

11:37 AM [Nighthk11] TONY BLAIR and those who put him in place – Bilderburg Group- Trilateral Commission – enlightened ones who run this planet Rayder

11:37 AM [Nighthk11] they have released what they were told and what they want us to know

11:39 AM [Nighthk11] when they sent teams into Iraq and basically redid the grid for their IT systems – it is because they needed up-to-date systems of financial equipment capable of administering on a global scale – their computer systems are much like the oil systems 40 years or so

11:40 AM [Nighthk11] this amount of time and effort was not done to let one man or a bunch of arguing fools waste it

11:41 AM [Cool] no way will they let this fail, it will happen not just for Iraq, but for the whole world – this plan will be completed

11:41 AM [Nighthk11] now that they are ready to go – it puts pressure right back on the GOI to get their house in order quick – I am betting they will go right up to the last minute before announcing the last position – but it appears to be timed

11:42 AM [Divak] and that has to be like in the next 2 days or less?

11:43 AM [idahoshorty] do you think they will devalue the dollar before RV? Could that be their plan?

11:43 AM [Nighthk11] Folks – I have no problem with being wrong – but that is my opinion that they are releasing what they want us to know about the GOI because it takes away from what they are really doing as far as progress on the RV – keeps down speculation

11:44 AM [Nighthk11] No Shorty – consider that the dinar is backed by the dollar and now possibly the Euro – so it will take some time before that can happen

11:44 AM [lgtennis] key words “what they want us to know” exactly!!!

11:44 AM [idahoshorty] thank you Night

11:45 AM [lgtennis] more goes on then we know

11:45 AM [Nighthk11] they will wait for the dust to settle and if that is their plan it will be gradual

11:45 AM [lgtennis] like them taking a break from Parliament

11:45 AM [rayder] Nighthk11 speculation – that shouldn’t be a problem should it? There are only so many dinars that can be bought from my understanding – hence they don’t care??

11:45 AM [lgtennis] i knew that was bogus again

11:45 AM [Nighthk11] Not them Rayder – the powers

11:46 AM [Nighthk11] as I understand- the dinar has dried up from CBI – what is being bought is recirculated – but it’s ok we got ours and we are ready

11:50 AM [Nighthk11] You know – the telling sign was in Dec when they were released from Chapter 7 for trade – the reason was because they were supposed to revalue – they did not – because they were NOT READY with the systems required – then they asked for US help in getting into the WTO – people were sent to Iraq to review the necessary guides for them to be included – it was discovered they were not ready – then Maliki gave his speech of 100 days – turned around and asked for help – they converged on Iraq with professionals

11:50 AM [Cool] I have believed for a long time that there was a date set for this to happen a long time ago, and that all the countries had to have things lined up and ready and that it would not happen until that time got here. We just didn’t know the time. I truly believe that now all is lining up and it is about to happen ANYTIME.

11:52 AM [Nighthk11] they rebuilt the IT systems – got parliament to instill laws of a regulatory nature for trade commerce – protection of investment – info coming out indicates they are ready – yet we still get stalling news about the GOI – it’s old folks – but what other excuse can they give – when they find something else that is required and not yet ready?

11:53 AM [Nighthk11] either the GOI or there is something else that is required that we are unaware of – but everything is now pointing to direct activation – the tone has changed from expectation to a real event

11:56 AM [Nighthk11] now all I am looking for is the dinar to be seen on the FOREX – I am sure there is some truth in the actions of the GOI and parliament and how it interacts with this RV – but I also feel that the actions in prep have reached a point where it cannot be stopped – so we will see

11:58 AM [Nighthk11] I believe that the budget of the US plays a part as well as the Kuwaiti issue and the WTO – all I can see with this mess is that we are really in the conclusion phase and waiting to get paid

11:59 AM [Nighthk11] so we wait and let it unfold- I do not see Maliki at this point having the power to stop anything associated with the RV- I see it as purely a financial matter whose significance is so great no one man or person will be able to stop it

12:01 PM [Nighthk11] this is not a matter of simply taking out the good stuff that comes with “Intel” or “Rumors” and discounting the negative – it is simply too huge an undertaking to allow for failure at this point – thanks- BBL all take care

12:01 PM [idahoshorty] thank you Night for your wisdom and sharing with us wooooohoooo thank you
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down