IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nighthk11/milndollarbabe Chat: 3/30/11

Go down

Nighthk11/milndollarbabe Chat: 3/30/11 Empty Nighthk11/milndollarbabe Chat: 3/30/11

Post by ToddS Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

Nighthk11/milndollarbabe Chat: 3/30/11

3:17 PM [milndollarbabe] these are the things i was talking with someone about earlier and we need to remember when an “economist” gives a bad review of this investment….just as with any investment, there are going to be people who favor it and people who don’t. If you simply look on the surface and have not studied this situation, then it might not appear worthy to some. So, we have to have faith in ourselves and what we have learned and that our banks were involved in this (so its not a scam)…and continue to study and research and learn the history of how and why we are where we are with this investment…trust yourselves over some economist who hasn’t given this but a few minutes thought
3:18 PM [tea] good points, mdb.
3:18 PM [fritzidinar] milndollarbabe amen sista!!!!
3:19 PM [kelsguy1113] milndollarbabe I liked your analysis this morning… you were on it!
3:19 PM [fritzidinar] kelsguy1113 i agree
3:19 PM [fritzidinar] i just wish she would get off of it, so we can have our RV!!
3:19 PM [radar64] Absolutely my feeling, the nay sayers can pack sand, because I am committed, or I wouldn’t be here! Thanks, mdb
3:20 PM [milndollarbabe] kelsguy1113 fritzidinar ty … radar64 yw
3:20 PM [kelsguy1113] i did really like the way dinardaddy said that – each investor needs to decide who they are going to believe and what they are willing to listen to… then stay the course, or sell out
3:20 PM [kelsguy1113] my paraphrase
3:21 PM [fritzidinar] milndollarbabe can i post that under the Dinar Daddy post about the Bernie Madoff thingy?
3:21 PM [milndollarbabe] fritzidinar sure
3:21 PM [radar64] that is so true, because it is an investment
3:22 PM [radar64] Don’t spend it if you can’t afford to loose it
3:23 PM [Nickatnite] Sometimes i just choose to NOT read some stuff. That article was emailed to me this morning and I started it and then knew it was something I didn’t agree with and closed it out.
3:23 PM [milndollarbabe] we all get down about it at times when it doesn’t happen when we want it to and hope that it will…..I just always go back to what I know to be true and that is its a plan implemented by our gov’t and the IMF to get Iraq back into the global, internationally traded economy….. plain and simple…that’s the bottom line
3:23 PM [radar64] I can’t afford to loose it but I’ve done without it for over a year and made it this far, so what’s another little while.
3:24 PM [radar64] I think about that, too, mdb
3:25 PM [Nickatnite] I think about that as well, or come on here and read or chat and am quickly reminded of our great investment thanks to you all!!!!
3:26 PM [tea] me, too. we have some great thinkers on here that really clarify the issues and make it make sense as to why it has to happen.
3:26 PM [radar64] You got to think outside the “box” on this one
3:26 PM [milndollarbabe] I read a lot today on the IMF report and I didn’t find anything in there that was bad….they continued to say that benchmarks had been met….they said that ART 8 is under way and those benchmarks have been met…this was the main thing to me…this initially states that the currency will be getting convertibility which is internationally traded…how much more clear do you need…..
3:27 PM [milndollarbabe] they also said that they are removing restrictions so that it wont be a dual currency country
3:27 PM [milndollarbabe] which means they are getting away from the dollar and moving strictly to the dinar…..this is dedollarization…how much clearer can that be?
3:29 PM [milndollarbabe] they showed all the areas where iraq had excelled and are moving forward which brings them to the point of ready to rv their currency….and the balance of the benchmarks that need to be met….an rv would help them to get to that point…reconstruction, pumping more oil etc…..
3:30 PM [milndollarbabe] I believe this is a roadmap….doesn’t mean that every single point has to be achieved prior to the rv…..no country has everything done they need to have done…..we are all works in progress….some things prior to an rv…some things to be accomplished post rv and because of the rv
3:32 PM [milndollarbabe] just because there are items on the to do list…doesn’t mean that iraq isn’t at the point of making their currency viable as witnessed by their getting it to art 8 status per the report
3:32 PM [Caboverkid] u r dead on with your analogy mdb
3:33 PM [milndollarbabe] gosh i should be looking at the report while I’m doing this…these are just points I’m remembering off the top of my head as I was reading today
3:34 PM [milndollarbabe] in quite a few places they talked about how much they had achieved and were better than proposed…such as oil production …couple of others too
3:34 PM [milndollarbabe] their reserves are higher than projected
3:36 PM [milndollarbabe] well anyway….I didn’t get a bad feeling from the report at all….I thought in general it was very positive with a continued list for them to keep working on so that they can/will be the powerhouse that the IMF has planned for them
3:38 PM [fritzidinar] awesome, thanks MDB
3:38 PM [milndollarbabe] it also said that the IMF is who the lead organization that is in charge of their economic plan and monetary policies
3:38 PM [milndollarbabe] if you give me a sec ill scan the document and see if i can give more thoughts
3:42 PM [milndollarbabe] ok page 54 …iraq continues to avail itself from the transitional arrangements of article 14……. what does this say? ill tell you
3:43 PM [milndollarbabe] they are actively addressing the issues to move them from art 14 to art 8 membership status…..this proves that they will become internationally tradable….they need a viable currency to do this…..
3:46 PM [smurf] article vlll is very important
3:49 PM [milndollarbabe] says they are working with the IMF to remove identified exchange restrictions on currenct interational transactions
3:49 PM [milndollarbabe] ok this points to a viable internationally traded currency as well…
3:50 PM [milndollarbabe] that was page 39
3:50 PM [milndollarbabe] I’m not being able to copy these paragraphs, sorry
3:53 PM [milndollarbabe] “we remain committed to avoid imposing any restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions or introducing multiple currency practices….. ok this means that contracts etc needs to be paid in dinar that are international contracts…..what does this say?
3:53 PM [milndollarbabe] this was page 39
3:53 PM [milndollarbabe] item number 14
3:55 PM [milndollarbabe] when talking about the bank updates…they state the banks will operate on market terms…..
3:57 PM [milndollarbabe] they are in the final steps of the oil metering system….this was necessary to know how much oil is being pumped so that the profits can be distributed properly…and also helps with corruption…this was a big deal and very important to the process
3:57 PM [milndollarbabe] page 37
4:01 PM [milndollarbabe] well i wasnt prepared to do this obviously…..just started talking without having this in front of me …but these are some thoughts regarding the IMF march 3rd 2011 report…..sorry I was so disorganized….i didnt anticipate discussing this when i started
4:04 PM [Nighthk11] Good Day DV- MDB- most superb posting of IMF and what we are looking forward to many thanks-
4:05 PM [milndollarbabe] Nighthk11 thanks…maybe you can add to this …there were some this morning that were depressed because of a post made by pd regarding the report
4:05 PM [Nighthk11] Movement is taking place with a specific timetable in mind- hopefully this will be over within a short period of time- days-hours
4:06 PM [Nighthk11] All though the little news we have observed is conflicting- I believe at this point their time of misleading and fooling people is over as we have their game plan.
4:07 PM [Nighthk11] IMF requirements must be met- they will no longer be allowed to squirm and get away with wasting time and trying the patience of many
4:08 PM [Nighthk11] They will be fast tracked into Art 8 which allows for a tradable currency if they are not there now
4:10 PM [Nighthk11] As I stated before, the second quarter of 2011 begins on 1 April- that is a day away- I am on dinar watch as of today because I believe we will see it at any time- specifically by 01 Apr- very possible by tomorrow evening after banks are closed- this is just my opinion
4:10 PM [Nighthk11] Most certainly by or before 8 April when the WTO inaugural is to take place
4:11 PM [Nighthk11] For all that are tired of waiting- I strongly suggest you read MDB’s IMF info- the plan is in the final stages and there is a window- we are looking at the RV
4:13 PM [Nighthk11] There is really nothing more to say except keep watching as this comes to a close- the door is shutting and we will be cashing in – That is all- done for now many thanks

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum