IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011

Go down

Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011 Empty Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 am

Topic: 10 day countdown explanation

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] If that doesnt' get you excited, you may want to check your pulse!
8:56 AM [Adam Montana] I did a short chat earlier this week about this, and I sent an email
8:57 AM [Adam Montana] I'm pretty excited about the next 7 days or so!
8:57 AM [Adam Montana] unfortunately I STILL don't have hard evidence to back it up
8:57 AM [Adam Montana] but I keep hearing from more and more contacts
8:57 AM [Adam Montana] that we have something to look forward to almost immediately
8:57 AM [Adam Montana] word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan
8:58 AM [Adam Montana] when I first heard it, I blew it off - that would be a bit dicey
8:58 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq doesn't do much when they are on holiday, and Ramadan is a long holiday!
8:58 AM [Adam Montana] for those that don't know, Ramadan is a month and it starts August 1st
8:59 AM [Adam Montana] I've been saying for years that we need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV
8:59 AM [Adam Montana] Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete
9:00 AM [Adam Montana] HCL is Hydro Carbon Law - basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can't effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved
9:00 AM [Adam Montana] and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country - they are prohibited from operating a full military
9:00 AM [Adam Montana] one second please EagleEye
9:01 AM [Adam Montana] If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar
9:01 AM [Adam Montana] if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can't protect themselves from Iran or another invading country
9:01 AM [Adam Montana] see why these are so important?
9:01 AM [Adam Montana] we are super close to seeing one of those two issues completely resolved
9:01 AM [Adam Montana] and what I'm hearing
9:02 AM [Adam Montana] is that they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously
9:02 AM [Adam Montana] this will be HUGE news! In my opinion, the GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV
9:02 AM [Adam Montana] if they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!
9:03 AM [Adam Montana] that's my chat, I hope it helps you understand why i am so excited about this next 7 days
9:03 AM [Adam Montana] it may or may not happen that fast, but I am excited
9:03 AM [Adam Montana] thanks

Topic: open floor
10:03 AM [Linda Bower] GOI is complete?
10:03 AM [Lacey] Adam Montana Thanks so much
10:03 AM [Adam Montana] Linda Bower they still need to fill ONE position, but it is currently held by a temp
10:03 AM [dinar_millions] thanks adam
10:03 AM [myst] Thank you Adam Montana
10:03 AM [Adam Montana] so in my opinion it is completed enough to RV
10:03 AM [Adam Montana] now we need HCL or Ch7
10:04 AM [handy] Adam Montana , do u think the rate will rv between .10-.30 once these issues are resolved?
10:04 AM [Linda Bower] Adam Montana that's encouraging! thanks so much!
10:04 AM [dinar_millions] good news adam
10:04 AM [Adam Montana] we're literally 1 straw away from breaking this camels back!!!!
10:04 AM [dklll] Thanks for your time Adam
10:04 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ••• 53281%2F
10:04 AM [shunshine] Ty Adam
10:04 AM [Adam Montana] handy yup that's my guess
10:04 AM [sarg] thanks
10:04 AM [handy] Adam Montana , ty sir , great news
10:04 AM [Adam Montana] I want this shared, i think it's great information
10:04 AM [Adam Montana] did someone copy it?
10:04 AM [dinar_millions] taxas got it
10:04 AM [Linda Bower] Adam Montana that's encouraging! thanks so much!
10:04 AM [dinar_millions] good news adam
10:04 AM [Adam Montana] we're literally 1 straw away from breaking this camels back!!!!
10:04 AM [dklll] Thanks for your time Adam
10:04 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ••• 53281%2F
10:04 AM [shunshine] Ty Adam
10:04 AM [Adam Montana] handy yup that's my guess
10:04 AM [sarg] thanks
10:05 AM [dinar_millions] texas
10:05 AM [Adam Montana] Friends, this is only my opinion and i don't have concrete evidence to support it - but I am very optimistic right now!
10:05 AM [TexasGranny] Adam Montana Got it Adam - will be posted in a minute
10:05 AM [Adam Montana] on that note - I want to wish you all a great weekend and GO RV!!!!!
10:05 AM [dinar_millions] hcl looks ready for vote looking good adam
10:05 AM [Adam Montana] dinar_millions I agree!
10:06 AM [EagleEye] Yes sir
10:06 AM [shunshine] ty for the update
10:06 AM [myst] Thank you........Adam Montana a great week-end for you and yours.........Smile
10:06 AM [fishing] Thanks Adam!
10:06 AM [snooks] thank you Adam for all of your hard work
10:06 AM [Adam Montana] thank yo all - have a great day, I'll be back as soon as I can
10:06 AM [dinar_millions] peace adam

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down