IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KME (The Requested CSC Post): PTR 7/18/11 10:20AM

Go down

KME (The Requested CSC Post): PTR 7/18/11 10:20AM Empty KME (The Requested CSC Post): PTR 7/18/11 10:20AM

Post by JonlyBonly Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:08 pm

KME (The Requested CSC Post): PTR 7/18/11 10:20AM

So, as I said, this will be crappy and unorganized.

The usual disclaimer is applicable here.

I will start with a subject that has lost many people. The Erbil Agreement. All along, I have felt like the Erbil Agreement was just a tactic used by the gurus to justify their predictions being wrong, hoping the RV would eventually happen before the Erbil Agreement was finished and people would forget all about it. Even still, gurus are using it saying it has not passed yet. Do you remember the fiasco we went through with that “has to be voted on 3 times by parliament” situation with the budget? After the three votes, the budget articles and talk DISAPPEARED. Well, if I were at home on a PC, I would dig up the three articles about the votes on the Erbil Agreement and link them here. We have seen the articles, but failed to realize that Iraq votes on everything 3 times!! What everyone thought was smoke meant to confuse was actually the process they had to go through. The real smoke came AFTER the 3 votes, in saying Erbil isn’t in Agreement!!

It is my own personal belief that the Erbil Agreement is signed, sealed, and delivered.

Next, the hold-up. Does anyone get tired of hearing that Obama is the hold-up? I do. Let’s break this down to another situation and compare. Family vacation. This vacation has been planned for years. All the money has been saved up to cover the cost of the trip, the itinerary has been set, all plans are ready to be executed, hotel reservations are set, the van is fueled up and loaded with all 20 family members, the transmission is in drive, and Dad is looking down the driveway. One of the step-kids yells from the back, “I think we need better tint on the windows.” Does Dad turn the engine off and say, “You’re right. We will get new tint before this vacation happens.” Or does he say, “Shut up and deal with it, you whiney little brat!!” Obama is NOT the writer of this plan. He is the estranged little big dared step-kid on this vacation. The real hold-up has been something plausible, such as a nail in the tire that could result in a flat, resulting in a 20 member family to be sitting on the aide of the road for hours!! Or the fuel gauge is broken, and there is really no gas in the van.

Take time to look at what makes sense, before you go believing everything you’re told.

Now, why is today such a big day for the gurus? I’m not going to lie, I’ve heard a few amazing things about today as well. There is a reason I stand fast on my timeline (day and time specific in accordance to the days it can fall on.) I’ve expressed this for months. Then, someone finally came out and said that an RV can only happen inside that same timeline. Hmmm….. the gurus didn’t seem to listen. Only when it benefited their credibility. I pray that I’m wrong and the RV happens today. I’m much more tolerant to looking like a moron when I have a lot of money in the bank!! I don’t think it will happen today, though.

As far as the rest of the week goes… I believe we’re looking good. In fact, this month and this year are looking pretty spectacular along with it. Seriously, everyone I talk to is fired up about this going down in the next few days.

I’ve probably left a whole bunch of my tidbits that are rolling around the nogin.

Dilinger St. Cloud (my pseudo name just for Ratatap)
JonlyBonly
JonlyBonly

Back to top Go down