IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JohnnyBigTime Post 5/11/11

2 posters

Go down

JohnnyBigTime Post 5/11/11 Empty JohnnyBigTime Post 5/11/11

Post by Bandit1 Wed May 11, 2011 10:48 am

Posted from another site ............

Posted Today, 07:23 AM team,

well i had quite an exciting morning as i took my guys to the bank it was a mad house BIG time. we literally had to PUSH our way in and out. it reminded me of a concert where if u want to get to the front u gotta step on some toes and touch people in places u shouldnt really be touching them. there was no organization what so ever. i kid u not when i say there was at least 30-40 people packed in the little holding area right outside the front door.

we got there late but because i was the "big boss" as my guys say we went right to the front of the line. is that fair for the ones who were there fist? well probably not but if u got cloat use it right? lol any who all my guys were paid today in PRE RV IQD's.

ok heres the part i found strange. i witnessed several people in line and outside that were paid in 10,000 5,000 1,000, and 500 IQD's only a small few of what i witnessed actually received 25,000 IQD notes. i thot that to be strange, being how last month they all got 25,000 IQD notes. can you imagine the stack of money they had stuffed in their pockets receiving 656,000 IQD in the amounts i just told you. crazy huh? looking for any insight as to what yall think as to why they were paid the amounts i just told you. well once they all got paid we had to push shove and yell our way out of the tiny lil' bank. crazy i tell u. crazy BIG time.

laterz,
jBt

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

JohnnyBigTime Post 5/11/11 Empty Re: JohnnyBigTime Post 5/11/11

Post by Rooster Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm

It's been my experience in life that if you have to tell people how much clout you have and how important you are, your generally neither important nor powerful.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum