IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluwolf Chat 7/17/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bluwolf Chat 7/17/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Bluwolf Chat 7/17/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Bluwolf Chat 7/17/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

« on GET: Today at 11:11:37 AM »

[bluwolf] good morning all
[bluwolf] how are you today
[bluwolf] all is well rested and ready for this week for it is looking beautiful for all involve
[garit] bluwolf that is music to our ears, thank you for sharing once again
[bluwolf] lets just pray that no other bad hands delays this any further
7:09 AM [elaine schembre] bluwolf ... is there a possibility of anyone/thing stepping in Blu
[bluwolf] for I am sick and tired of their nonsence
[bluwolf] let me state that most news clipps come and go ,all scrolls etc
[bluwolf] so some may see some may not
[bluwolf] so don't think for a minute that somthing is not true just because you haven't seen it
[bluwolf] garit anything new at your end
[garit] bluwolf only that there was a great call last night done by Dewey, Okie, BGG, Dusty, Angelquest, Poppy2 and others and all agree that according to every source, tomorrow is our day. Did you hear the call?
[garit] bluwolf and don't know if you were in here but TK and Al agree as of last night as well
[bluwolf] on the 12th wolf blitzer mention that Iraq was going out with a International currency,some saw it some no,such is life
[garit] bluwolf are you asking me to recap the call? It is very long here is the number 760-569-7699 WITH PIN # 285410 . Bottom line is they ALL agree with what you and Bulldog75 have been telling us in here...Monday is the day. All their intel confirms
[bluwolf] agent007 hi girl
[garit] bluwolf So you are stating that the word in the ME is that they are excited and positive about this happening Monday, tomorrow, correct?
[bluwolf] garit correct
[bluwolf] i got the call about 5 pm yesterday but I kept it on hold ontill it was confirmed and yes they are looking forward for it to go down at any moment
[bluwolf] also they stated that some kind of announcement was said in their news on tv,,,Dubai
[Berean] bluwolf shouldn't we be able to go to the Dubai tv website and see that article?
[bluwolf] I have no idea listen my is info from the sandbox
[bluwolf] i get and i share nothing else comes from me
[bluwolf] blue99 remember i said yesterday that God is watching you all ,He is testing you so get excited and keep it up
[garit] bluwolf you have been so generous and have helped us remain positive for a very long time. We truly love and appreciate you bluwolf
[bluwolf] well must go now i have a date with God,be bless and good morning to all,agent 007 love ya girl,solid same don't you get jelous
[bluwolf] garit same luv ya
[garit] bluwolf luv you too, hurry home, we'll miss you
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down