IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluwolf Chat 6/17/2011 Taken from another site

Go down

Bluwolf Chat 6/17/2011 Taken from another site  Empty Bluwolf Chat 6/17/2011 Taken from another site

Post by Rooster Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am

Bluwolf Chat 6/17/2011 Taken from another site

Posted Today, 07:05 AM [8:55:42 AM] [bluwolf] Hi all [bluwolf] Any questions [bluwolf] Look before you start bombarding me with question let me just say something to ease anxiety [bluwolf] All banks are just ready for cashin [PaPaJack1952] bluwolf Go for it Brother thank you [alabamagal] bluwolf i like banks being ready.. means they will have my money soon.. [golyte3] bluwolf My 86 yr. old friend asked me where are they getting the Money from I said duh I think they are going to print more or do it electronically, could not give her any more info. don't know myself [bluwolf] This thing will just appear it pop up at any instant ok so don't break your heads who is going to say what,be prudent we must monitor all banks to see if its ok to start cashing in ok [bluwolf] Like I just said it will just pop up period [lalady88] bluwolf the heck with the banks... is that guy with the magic finger going to punch the mystical button today? just tell him to "Get ur done!! [bluwolf] He did already,ruffly 2 weeks ago [dinar4me] Good morning Bluwolf...I know this has been discussed at least one hundred times.. but could you please explain why we WOULD exchange at a bank instead of a broker like ty or ali? [bluwolf] Di nobody has the right to tell you where to bank [dowti01] bluwolf Are you saying the Iraqi banks are ready? [bluwolf] All banks worldwide are ready [dowti01] bluwolf So that means the lower demons are ready on in all the cash machines? [bluwolf] Rates that are being seen are correct [mikep] dinar4me People who would exchange at a bank at the lower rate probably do not know that they can get the higher CBI rate through Ty or Ali. That is apparently what the banks and the gov are counting on as they will then profit by the spread difference. [bluwolf] Mike correct on the button so don't you guys fall for it.ok [dinar4me] mikep ty.. well i had heard that the transfer by wire would poss be held up due to homeland security. and on and on [bluwolf] Di that is false granty [bluwolf] Guarantee no hold up by anyone .
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down