IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATT - Rumor Yesterday ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

KATT - Rumor Yesterday ON ANOTHER SITE Empty KATT - Rumor Yesterday ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 am

KATT - Rumor Yesterday ON ANOTHER SITE

This is not mine of course....

Katt] from Roger/DinarDaddy ::: Good Morning everyone! I’m about 33,000 feet in the air coming back from the Dinar Summit held in Toledo, Ohio where I met host Brad Heubner (The BH Group), Frank Villa (Frank 26 / Frankly Speaking), Breitling, Scooter, and Rudy Coenen among others. It was an interesting time, and it was good to finally put faces to names/usernames.

[Katt] As of last night (Friday), the dinar exchange rate has been bouncing from the closing of 1177 to 1032. The market is closed and should be a flat line until Sunday when it reopens. These "bounces" may in fact, be pinging, or a syncing of the dinar with international banking institutions. In any care, it is abnormal for this to be occurring and may, in fact, be the precursor to the RV. You can watch this event unfold by visiting the home page and watching the live TorFX chart on the lower right corner. The 1d chart is capturing this activity.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down