IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millionday 7/14/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Millionday 7/14/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Millionday 7/14/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Millionday 7/14/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

[millionday] we are waiting on the HCL to go before parliament — it is agreed on and
[millionday] we are waiting on the minister of security to be agreed on but they have agreed on defense
[millionday] we are waiting on the issue of Kuwait to be agreed on — for instance the border drilling
[millionday] Kuwait prime minister is in Iraq
[millionday] they are trying to finalize last agreements on border and oil rights and port
[millionday] brett123 HCL is done — they originally said that since the amendments were to a existing law pre saddam — they are not going to put it before parliament but — then they argued about the need to vote — so now they have decided to vote — democracy is new to them
[millionday] i have something to say –
[millionday] you may ask me anything about anything i have said or you thought i said — it never bothers me or insults me — unless it is in a rude or confrontational way — always ask — i love to talk about the issues — it is always alright to give your opinion here about the issues — just in a respectful way
[millionday] obviously we are past June 30th — so i am not perfect — lets call it like it is –
[millionday] i have found some news today that all issues are not done with chapter VII and it has to do with minor agreements left about the border issues –
[millionday] it isn’t a nightmare — they are there discussing it right now
[millionday] the erbil is agreed on — they are working on article 39 of the constitution
[millionday] i think this is what we are waiting on — all of these things i listed and i don’t think that it is long of course because
[millionday] they have completed hcl -the erbil -working on Security now and have to make a decision with US in about 10 days
[millionday] they will have a Security in place because Barzani is involved
[millionday] he gets things done
[millionday] we are watching them get so much done in the last couple weeks
[millionday] yesterday they declared their international banks as live — meaning electronic hookup done and ready
[millionday] the issue with the bank in Honolulu — exciting but — very important too in my mind
[millionday] we are having to wait on every dot of the I and that was not expected but here we are now
[millionday] Should it happen fast? yes
[millionday] they are having to take charge of their own security — in the next 10 days they have to look ready at least so I hope this helped

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down