IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

millionday 7/5/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

millionday 7/5/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty millionday 7/5/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm

millionday 7/5/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

[millionday] i found a few days ago that it is against iraq`s constitution to not have a free market economy-i also saw that the capital that the banks used to have was 250 billion dinar, i read that the new amount that was stated in an article i found that was saying they have 7 banks set up and ready for international banking was "1 special iraqi billion and 6 million dinar -- very big change- the iraqi banks were closed throughout the country yesterday to readjust all financial documents, savings accounts, checking accounts, and other financial analysis- they announced to today to call all banks to attach themselves to the securities or stock market--they finished the ammendments for the oil and gas law-- and the green zone has been renamed the international zone-- the un released the control of their dfi and the chapter 7 sactions have been lifted -- the announcement of the redenomination was last week and we wait-- i do have this to say though --

10:08 PM [millionday] when iraq was placed under chapter 7 and their right to trade was taken from them --- their currency was placed under this exchange rate as well -- before this happened they were able to get 3.22 us dollars worth of product for one dinar -- they have to have their buying rights back as well -- they must have the price of their currency set to the buying rights that it holds as its value -- it is not a question of if -- it is a question of when -- they must be able to sell their currecny for the amount that it will gain in the market -- they have to reinstate that as well because of market value -- just keep that in mind

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum