IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizesuccess friend has an assumption chat 7/13/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Wizesuccess friend has an assumption chat 7/13/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Wizesuccess friend has an assumption chat 7/13/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Wizesuccess friend has an assumption chat 7/13/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

wizesuccess: ok, so i wouldn’t say i have juice, just a friend of mine has an assumption. He’s Iraqi, and he’s the 3rd Iraqi friend of mine who I’ve heard…

wizesuccess: …say the same thing.

wizesuccess: anyone interested in hearing the assumption?

wizesuccess: haha

tedescude: yes.do tell

Nexus: sure why not it would be interesting to see if there is a correlation to the Iraqi I work with

wizesuccess: He says that he knows all the rumors about what will happen with the dinar, and he says based on articles and comments from Cbi on television…

bubbie: wize please!

wizesuccess: ….one of the biggest fears with anything to do with the dinar is that the government/cbi thinks a lot about how the people in iraq will respond…

wizesuccess: …meaning, will they be able to understand rate changes, etc?

wizesuccess: so….here’s what 3 different iraqis have said to me… the latest being yesterday…

tedescude: ten,are you watching this

tenmillion: yes ted

wizesuccess: they say that they think that since so many in iraq do business in us dollars anyway, he believes that they will come out with the dinar…

wizesuccess: ….equal to the us dollar at first.

wizesuccess: then they can spend more time training common iraqis on any other changes.

wizesuccess: he said… iraqis understand the us dollar. it’s easy.

wizesuccess: many prices in iraq are in us dollars

wizesuccess: i’ve heard this kind of thinking from others, but never from iraqis themselves

wizesuccess: so thought i’d share…gotta admit…makes a lot of sense.

drslmt: biw has always said that it would be an even number like 1 or 2, for that very same reason

Nexus: That’s preety much what my co-worker is saying

tenmillion: wize……they live in the US?

wizesuccess: yup

wizesuccess: but they visit there often

wizesuccess: this one just got back last thursday

tenmillion: ok….so they have friends and family there?

wizesuccess: from a 2 month trip there

wizesuccess: yeah, all of them

wizesuccess: in fact…get this….

tenmillion: ok…thank you for your info

wizesuccess: his father in law is the #2 man in the iraqi military

wizesuccess: and will supposedly be visiting here soon

wizesuccess: he said that in iraq… here’s how they do exchanging easily at stores, etc….

wizesuccess: they’ll put up the rate of what something costs in Iqd, but the easy math for it is just take off the 0′s and pay in Us dollars

wizesuccess: in other words… something costs 25,000… just pay 25 dollars

tenmillion: wize

tenmillion: what are they saying about the large denoms???

tenmillion: is the supply adequate?

tenmillion: do they use dollars and dinar?

wizesuccess: i gotta admit, i didn’t ask him about the large denoms…. i did ask another guy who got back from there, but this was like 5 months ago…

wizesuccess: and he said there was no shortage at that point

wizesuccess: he said you can get them freely

wizesuccess: yes, they use dollars and dinar according to him

wizesuccess: and i would assume that that is due to the fact that they don’t want to carry large amounts of cash

wizesuccess: but i will try and find out from him about large denoms

wizesuccess: will see him again this weekend

chicosan: did you get any sense from him re the perception on the street re how soon this is coming?

wizesuccess: the thing is… i doubt he was making large purchases while over there, since his father in law is #2 in command of military…

wizesuccess: and has a ton of money.

wizesuccess: so he was well taken care of over there

wizesuccess: didn’t really have to buy much

wizesuccess: chico… he said most don’t understand, or care. It doesn’t seem like they know how this will benefit them.

tenmillion: wize….if his father is #2 in the military…..why does he live here?

chicosan: ahhh that sounds most true

wizesuccess: there’s the funny thing… his father in law helped his family get out of iraq like 10 years ago…said it’s not safe.

wizesuccess: interestingly, he’s telling them they can come back now, and that he’d give my friend a job (his son in law)

tenmillion: ty wize

wizesuccess: hope they don’t go though, as he’s good with info to me. lol

drslmt: is your friend considering it?

chicosan: wize, that is so encouraging and best of all, it sounds real and true…

wizesuccess: oh, he would love to be back in iraq…but for some reason his wife doesn’t really want to go. And his kids have friends

wizesuccess: i know it’s not much info, but it’s consistent with what other iraqis i talk to say

chicosan: if they go in a careful way, they can come and go to visit here often, yes?

wizesuccess: and it makes sense to me

wizesuccess: oh, chico…they come and go often

chicosan: yeah – me too

wizesuccess: lol….there you go

wizesuccess: anyway…will be back on later, gotta run to the gym with my wife. later peeps
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down