IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinnidan (My Banking inquiry): DV 7/12/11 7:12PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Shinnidan (My Banking inquiry): DV 7/12/11 7:12PM ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Shinnidan (My Banking inquiry): DV 7/12/11 7:12PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Shinnidan (My Banking inquiry): DV 7/12/11 7:12PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Okay…so here it goes my banking inquiry…

as some of you may already know. i do not take likely to rumors, garbage intel, lies, or made up stories. in fact i have shot, blew up, and beat up on ppl that bring BS to the table.

so i decided to bug the ONLY bank i know of on this island that openly said they will deal with the IQD.

although several days went by before i have gotten a response. i asked for any information they would have on the status ofthe IQD. they directed me to a link.

Original response to me:

Please visit our website at:

www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar for all your questions on how we will be handling Iraq dinars. The rate is updated daily by 8:30 am Hawaii time.

thank you,

Jamie K. Shimabukuro
Senior Customer Service
Representative
Pacific Rim Bank

although this seems to be an automated response to any kind of questions. the General information is clear.

General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services.

Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar.

If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar.

At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

It is nothing to be excited about. just standard assumption and just saying. they know that there will be an influx of ppl cashing in, they know about the DelaRue machine, and if they assume the worst, it is assumed that they are preparing for something big. when? who knows…they may not even know.

Exchange rate were mentioned and that it is updated
ever day at 8am Hawaii time. 0.000813 as of 07/12/2011.

oh, well….

http://www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down