IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-10-2011 TonyTnT ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

7-10-2011 TonyTnT ON ANOTHER SITE  Empty 7-10-2011 TonyTnT ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 pm

7-10-2011 TonyTnT People say the GOI is not set but how can they do all the things Iraq does if they didn't already have a government...we all have to figure out what is real and what isn't...

I heard stories from people all over the country--BOA is calling (since last Saturday) people in and offering $2.69 to 3.54 for their dinar...gave price but wanted them to hand over ALL dinar for that price.--no one I know has taken the deal...Call from credible treasury guy I believe saying everything is done but it could happen within 5 minutes or at the end of the month...

Obama upset didn't happen last week...Here's the problem, the iraqi's want $50 instead of $32 per barrel...he thinks this should be resolved soon...talked to 4 bank presidents who are saying they have the rate and waiting for the treasury to say go...IMF saying it is now "done" meaning the hard stuff is done...this tells me the Erbil agreement and GOI has nothing to do with it...last I heard could happen any minute before the 14th...I already know when the next one [RV another country] is supposed to happen..
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down