IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guru with a Gaurantee 4 for 4 by 11 Bravo ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Guru with a Gaurantee 4 for 4 by 11 Bravo ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Guru with a Gaurantee 4 for 4 by 11 Bravo ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Guru with a Gaurantee 4 for 4 by 11 Bravo ON ANOTHER SITE

Hello again.
Sorry to have to drop in this Sunday, but did you really think this would be over?

Good things:
US consulate opened in Basra this week, and plans to open one in Erbil. This spread of US involvement is a very good sign. Some people will say it’s just a consulate and does not mean anything, but I can assure you that it does.
Plans for the development of Iraq’s infrastructure are moving ahead, and I believe we will see a great commitment from civilian contractor from the US as well as other countries trying to establish a strong foothold in Iraq.
These are all good signs that we are moving forward.

Some bad things:
Last month death tolls were the highest they’ve been this year. My intel says that they are expecting even more violent outbreaks in the near future. Intel points to Iran supplying arms to the Iraqi militia, which is very bad sign. I believe the US military will likely be in country well past Jan. 2012.
The stability of the Iraqi government remains questionable at best. Although legislature is accomplishing many of their preset goals, it comes at the price of childish posturing and need for recognition. Their flaunting of authority has little to no positive repercussions to the average citizen. The populace has grown tired of the empty promises of Iraq’s becoming of a world power and a national economic resurgence. The average Iraqi citizen has almost nothing, and many are resentful of the government in place.

Some things I KNOW:
The RV has not occurred.
Iraq is not a full member of the WTO.
Sanctions are still in place.
There were no tier level payouts to government officials and large contractors. I do personally know both, and they have denied it. This could be a cover up, but I doubt it.
There are no long lines at the banks in Iraq for cash out. That goes for military as well as civilian.

What I think:
I am still holding to my timeline of an RV after Jan 2012 at the earliest.
There is hype about the Erbil agreement, and Paris Club debt payment being signs that the RV is imminent. Although they are both signs of progress, they do not indicate or correlate with a RV.
Maliki is not a fan of Erbil agreement, and has and will avoid this agreement. The Paris Club debt is basically a mandated debt.
There is an influx of corporate runners and political associates taking business trips to Iraq that were not previously planned. It would be great to think it is about the RV, but there are other things going on that I am restricted from speaking of. Their visit could have no connection to RV whatsoever; although it is not entirely unlikely that some heavy political names will be dropped in reference to do Dinar negotiations. IMAGINE THAT.

I will give you my weekly guarantee: sorry, NO RV 7/11/11-7/17/11. The good news is that I am not 100% sure, more around 98%ish.

6/13/11-6/19/11 no RV 100% correct
6/20/11-6/26/11 no RV 100% correct
6/27/11-7/3/11 no RV 100% correct
7/4/11-7/10/11 no RV 100% correct

Finally, for someone that posted a rumor stating that they had a sniper buddy at a certain place and described what they saw. If that had any truth, I would personally smoke your a** if I was that sniper. How many similar places are there to the one you described? My only consolation is I have worked with many snipers as a spotter, and I doubt that he would be giving any intel that could be linked to his position. I know I would not even tell my mother where I was. If it has any truth I would personally ask that you used your head as more than a hat rack.
I will follow this thread on and off for most of today to respond to any comments or questions.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
Blacksheep, it’s time for a character check; I need to see a receipt. ROFL

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down