IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREEWAY BILL (You have the winning ticket – just waiting for the drawing): 7/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

FREEWAY BILL (You have the winning ticket – just waiting for the drawing):  7/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty FREEWAY BILL (You have the winning ticket – just waiting for the drawing): 7/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am

FREEWAY BILL (You have the winning ticket – just waiting for the drawing): 7/9/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

I have been reading the posts and it amazes me that people are being so negative about the fact that “they just don’t do it”.

I know that we all would love to see this pop right now. I certainly would. I have mental checks written out to my church, all types of charities, my children, my grandchildren’s trust funds, my debtors, etc., but if you are paying attention, there is huge movements going on that leads to that day!

Confusion is purposely happening to keep us on tilt. They certainly are not going to announce what day exactly this is going to happen. Why? It is not because they are worried about people buying up dinar, all of the dinar is out that can be sold and they do not care who holds it.

Please folks, just understand that we are going to be at our destination tremendously soon. Things are happening in Iraq today and tomorrow that is solidifying releasing the rate.

Things have got out of hand where people are complaining because they have invested their money on this and it has not paid out by several thousand percent by now. Really??????

You paid $ 1100 per million and we are looking at rates that range from 3.5 million dollars for every million to 8.4 million dollars for every million and we complain because we have not been paid yet?

Patience – Faith – HOPE – Attitude – Faith – (did I say Faith twice?) Hey, yes I did.

You are going to be blessed like never before so very soon and you have to stop and back away from the boards full of negative comments and hype posters and stay in the middle of the road and know that your blessing is right around the corner.

We joke and say we ask GOD for patience and we want it NOW! That is the way some people post. Doesn’t that sound silly?

Wait, be patient and just have FAITH that this is real and it is going to mix your life up something fierce! We will have plenty of time to do all of the things that we have promised we would do and to do the things that we have planned on after the release and cash in. Right now, just know that GOD gave us wealth untold when he gave us life and our family and so many friends. The RV is a BONUS!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU and by all means GOD BLESS THE USA!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down