IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conference Call 6 15 2011 FROM THEIR SITE

Go down

PTR Conference Call 6 15 2011 FROM THEIR SITE Empty PTR Conference Call 6 15 2011 FROM THEIR SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 pm

PTR Conference Call 6 15 2011 FROM THEIR SITE

Dan: Information about things taking place lately. Had some issues with the bridge. All day long we talked about,. Seem to be in a vortex all week long, information seems to be parallel to day be fore… Talking about what’s taking place with banks, parliament there, who's meeting etc. as we try to figure out the investment for the iqd.

The last 3-4 days an incredible amount of news, not just the banks, they aren’t professionals, trying to prepare to make $$ on our $$. They are playing on information as well. One of the things have to think about with banks just because they no or don’t know doesn’t mean anything.

The political side of things – Erbil agreement – said on news it was moving forward Maliki allowing Alawi to take this position. Got good confirmation that it happened.

Last nite had a really late impromptu call …. Today in same spot as Monday and Tuesday with an enormous amount of news that it should be the day. Then end of day hear it is going tomorrow cause of X.

Tony:

Dan: A lot of work to get to this to see if people really giving accurate information. The food is the political stuff – news form parliament etc… spice on top is banks hearing same thing. They bring in $$ to prepare for cash out, bring in more workers… don’t get upset if you hear from banks they won’t take the iqd. Most of them are at a lower level and won’t be told that information. We are talking at a different level. These people are saying they are preparing.

Tony: 1st thing we should address is your trust issues….. We have a lot of great information today. Started just like yesterday with the banks. Saying they think today the day. Yesterday had a great call. Talked to one of the agencies yesterday… we were told yesterday they have been listening to us. Have done background checks, investigations…. Absolutely took place and still taking place today said we are ok. They are listening to all of the boards.

Said some things are going to happen afterwards and said we are right on target with our information. A good feeling. For him to say that – meant we did a good job to me. And that we were doing the right thing.

Dan: Just want to add that your information is accurate – some people, maybe young people on here that don’t understand how this works… some people saying you have to be kidding you guys have never been right… this call is about the information we are gathering…. News we are getting and trying to compile. Calls are not for you to buy reserves…. Try to disseminate through our information as to what’s real. This guy said we were pretty right on with that.

Tony: The information is correct – the only thing that hasn’t been 100% is the date. The information has been correct. What going on on a daily basis, this agreement signed, things behind the scenes. When we said sometimes 3 days ahead – was correct. Date and rate won’t be correct till it happens.

Today same thing. Told you everything I heard from the banks. Said I was 99.99999% yesterday had 2 banks say 100% and still didn’t happen. Think I did pretty good myself.

Dan: Means that we are hearing from people that there is nothing left to do and will be happening. Then all the sudden oops… something else to do… we have Terry K and his groups getting information, Okie getting information, us getting information – we are trying to keep us in the game till this happens.

One reason we haven’t gone to a paid situation – will still have this same site with the same things for free… some added things you might want to pay for… As we get better in this figuring out what we are doing…. As Tony said – I heard we crossed the finish line and it is over…. It isn’t about cashing out – its what is left to be done….

At end of the day when it still looks like today for 9th day in a row…. Frustrating.
Tony: Got a lot of good information today – that the banks are ready… training their people… found out some security measures put in place… involves homeland security, treasury department…

Dan: heard that from 2-3 places….

Tony: Even more than that – this is to protect you guys when you go to the banks… they are in place and ready to go. Got today that every single bank is ready to go whether employees know it or not.

Got that Alawi was sworn in today. Erbil agreement agreed to today. DFI funds released today. One of our members, same guy who brought us the deal in Dubai… Said his brother called him today re the Erbil agreement and DFI is flashing across the ticker tape in the news room (he is a reporter in VA.).

Then we hear about Alawi sworn in. Then said guys in newsroom all talking about it. Guy in military said to his wife - quit your job… I am coming home we’re not working any more… Don’t everybody say Tony said to quit your job.

Got word from UST today...haven’t heard from them in over a week now. Called back today and said it is done. Obama signed last piece of paper today and we will see it on their Thursday. It is done.

Bank executive saying you are at the finish line. Today she said you have corssed the finish line it is over.

Dan: BofA in my area told me it is a scam and they weren‘t suppose to talk about it…. She put me on hold and came back after 20 minutes and said she wasn’t supposed to tell me anything…. She said we don’t sell it, don’t recognize it… That means this little girl, around 20, doesn’t know what is going on.

Tony: I went to that bank today. I said what about the iqd… she said not in our system…I said you won’t till they bring that to your level tomorrow.

All pointed to it being over…. Alawi being sworn in… Erbil agreement signed off… bank saying that 3 days in a row. Bank said they have it is writing…. Then the UST guy saying it we will see it on Thursday (their Thursday).

Dan: I gave up any credibility to the banks myself. You have to admit the banks are not why we are excited.

Tony – I am excited because of the UST guy calling today and saying done… the agency guy calling yesterday and telling us about the banks being done…

Dan: Can we put mods on the spot? Want these guys to reiterate… Bob – aren’t you hearing the same thing? Simon?

BobG – I am hearing that we are here. What you are saying being confirmed by high up sources… We’re there…

Dan: I know the members hear that we are pumping this up for sales…. We aren’t dinar banker… All we are doing is keeping you guys in a position of profit. Don’t care if you buy one more stick of dinar… if you use a code for a discount etc… doesn’t matter.

There is very solid news saying don’t turn your head away too quick. I will be shocked if it goes beyond Friday…

Danny??

Tony: Can’t hear you Danny.

Dan: Not trying to put you guys on the spot… just that every time we turn around getting confirmations… Parliament filed to the gills. Met till late in the evening… They are doing stuff. Get things confirming things going on when the news says it isn’t. Want a little more connection in last days of the race. Appreciate the mods digging things up and bringing it in…

Tony: Just laughing….

Dan: Not just us saying it. Different boards saying the same things… We are moving forward and things have taken place today. Sounds to good to be true to some people. Can take $1200 today and come into 3 -4 million $$.... Does that sound like too good to be true? Of course it does. That’s why we say minimum of what the IQD used to be. Giving verified news of what it was and what it can be. A whole lot of new people coming into dinar world trying to understand.

Tony: Today’s call is different from yesterdays. Didn’t have this same information yesterday… Things that brought us that much closer. Confirmations from different people.

Dan: I am really stoked that things took place today with parliament – erbil agreement etc. Last night hashed things back and forth…. Announcements over there last night… I actually got a call at 2 am - 2- 3 minutes before a member said hey looking at Iraqi tv… celebrating…. No one of us spoke Arabic… trying to figure out where we were in the game.

This different platform is something I wish we had done in March. Our forum will stay the same. Will login with your username and password. If you want to be a paid member and get text messages, private calls etc…. that’s what you’ll get. Not doing this for profit – doing it for help…. Proud of what we out together – one of the best boards… Now have to do something yourself… no excuses or anything needed. If new to this and don’t know who we are… be a free member… You’ll see everything stay the same… chat rooms open 24 hours day… notices of calls available in 30 m minutes… mp3’s we don’t want posted…

Sites popping out of nowhere… Dinar Gurus etc… Sites up charging up to $49 – charging for e-books etc. We are saying we can make this better with small amount of financing… cheaper than any other site – it’s optional… we did want it to be free but now at the point that enough’s enough… other sites aren’t charging you but getting paid through advertising and making you go through hoops to get information…

To me takes away from site with commercial stuff and figured this was a better way. Not going to tolerate all this stuff on the boards… time consuming for us to go through this on our call when 90% of this group is ok. Won’t have bashers paying to get an extended service. We will clean house on those guys. You can be here free till done… things that cost money you won’t be a part of.

Tony: There is some additional information… payouts out of UST options you guys will have… strategies we are going to use… I know some things you guys don’t…. once you have the $$ how we are going to structure it…

We paid for this for over a year and if the can’t pay for this that’s enough. Everyone can pay the $14.95… After this they are the only ones I am going to give the information to. Will send an immediate text - this is what we just got. Won’t be recorded… If passed on that person will be deleted… You ‘ll know what you are doing…. Will send everyo9ne a notice about SF. This is the only way to do this from that point on. I will put it out there as it happens. May get 3-4 texts a day from me or a quick call.

Dan – for the 1st time recovering some $$’s and expenses. Know most of you get this. Not live yet cause we think the rv might be tonight…Even mods have asked – why don’t you just do it?
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down