IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppy2 Chat 6/10/8:48pm Post taken from another site

Go down

Poppy2 Chat 6/10/8:48pm    Post taken from another site Empty Poppy2 Chat 6/10/8:48pm Post taken from another site

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 am

Poppy2 Chat 6/10/8:48pm

Post taken from another site .........

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 PM 9:35 PM [POPPY2] i reported three days ago that the oil companies haliburton , shell, exxon and several more had sent a few of their crews home because they had not been paid and they had told the workers if they where not paid by the 10th they where shutting down operations well that require rv'ed funds guess what it was reported last night that yes they where pain yesterday evening?? There where several more things that have taken place that all point to the rv at any moment . Poppy2 i am smiling bigtime. Thats why tony is having his own celebration lol,lol

9:45 PM [POPPY2] next i have been told all the military rotating out of iraq from here forward will have vouchers and as of the end of business time today in the usa those vouchers will be activated. And Free Spirit no i havent ever stated it has revauled but some people and mostly organizations have been paid a rv;ed rate but i not me has even said it has rv'ed so dont put words in my mouth. Those military personel when they rotate out to come home they can go to their new military pay station and deposit their voucher and the money will be wired to them in 48 hours?? Now i am only passing along the facts that i have been given from a top military official that just returned home a month ago. He still has much contact with his crew that remain in iraq. Poppy2

will add more if he posts more

I believe he meant "paid" not "pain"

Ok, I am not sure this is about the Chat room or the Forum. However, I hope Poppy2 gets to feeling better as we appreciate everything he brings to the table. The following concerns alot of people including me:

9:50 PM [POPPY2] ok sorry i offended some that are on a dinar site talking about playing music and naming a band and getting drunk i will come back when the dinar and dong are the main topic good night poppy2 love the ones here for the right reasons and appreciate the many hundreds of hours and phone call all of us make to try and help the true investors be a success have a very great night poppy2

10:56 PM [POPPY2] i will inform all of you i have thick skin but i also have resoect for evryone on this site yet that is what makes mu but want to chew tobacco when this site is provided for free for all to gain information about the rv of currencies and the disrespeck of the attendies to talk about what color they are painting their kitchen, naming their song, their band what kind of dof they own , what car they like etc and it goes on and on and everyone has to read through all their c--R---A--P while someone is trying to help the room gain some new details GET SOME RESPECT OR GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO CHAT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL JUNK. I WONT BE BACK FOR A WHILE TILL I COOL DOWN AND AM ASSURED THE RESPECT IS BACK FOR ONE ANOTHER. YOU DONT EVIDENTLY NEED THE INFORMATION POPPY2
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down