IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ryno (bear) rumor

Go down

ryno (bear) rumor Empty ryno (bear) rumor

Post by Bandit1 Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 pm

ryno (bear) rumor

(ryno bear) a female acquaintance of mine works for a 3-letter agency in Virginia, and her director just got out of 90 minute teleconference with officials from homeland security, the fbi, and the white house.

A Big Part of the current hold-up with the RV has been tracking the many ex-cons, gang leaders, and terroists in and outside of the U.S. that are currently holding sizeable amounts of iqd. This tracking/location project has been ongoing for many months and is almost complete.

I was told by my female acquaintance that once this project is finalized the RV will be initiated. She told me that her director was all smiles coming out of the meeting today as much progress has been made. No rates or dates here, just solid facts that we are close to this taking place. Rest easy, we are one day closer.

If I receive any future updates that pertain to our investment, I will be selective, but I will pass on what I can.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down