IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich Queen/Lakshmi, on 12 May 2011

Go down

Rich Queen/Lakshmi, on 12 May 2011 Empty Rich Queen/Lakshmi, on 12 May 2011

Post by Rooster Fri May 13, 2011 10:59 am

Rich Queen/Lakshmi, on 12 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

Rich Queen/Lakshmi, on 12 May 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:
OK here's what I said. The deal as far as the rate negotiations is DONE. Will O jump in with some last minute shenanigans? It's happened before. But the 16th is a HUGE benchmark date for the US in terms of our budget. And as I stated before, the IMF is OVER this. ENOUGH already.

Do I trust my intel? Absolutely. Do I trust this administration not to throw another last-minute monkeywrench into the works? HECK NAW. I wish all of you could understand that it's not the intel at fault. No one is lying (at least none of the people I talk to, which is why I limit my time to Planet D and PTR). THE PLAYERS KEEP CHANGING THE RULES AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND. But this time the hourglass is running out for for The Wicked Witch, not Dorothy (meaning time is finally on OUR side)

FYI, another HUGE party planned with international dignitaries, international press and international finance figures happening Saturday in Baghdad. Hmmmm.... Think they're announcing the new season lineup for Iraqi Idol?? I think not.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down