IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich Queen/Lakshmi ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Rich Queen/Lakshmi ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Rich Queen/Lakshmi ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 am

Rich Queen/Lakshmi ON ANOTHER SITE
Posted Today, 02:55 AM

View Postredbaron11, on 03 July 2011 - 01:28 AM, said:

I'm sure the Atheists dinar investors disagree with you. Not many of those investors because Atheists want too much proof before believing in anything. To 99% of Atheists, the dinar investment is a scam. lol

God's plan is in place and we are seeing the end of times. Look at all the gay pride parades and legalized gay marriages taking place everywhere. The bible talks about how in the end times, shocking events will take place. Men would love their sin more than they love God.

Let the RV happen soon before God's wraith is poured out onto this world.

"If you are not offending people who ought to be offended, you're doing something wrong." Noam Chomsky

Personally, I find the financial rape of the entire world by a privileged few FAR MORE shocking than gay pride parades and legalized gay marriage. This country was founded on certain beliefs, INCLUDING the separation of church and state, AND EQUAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW FOR EVERYONE. You can worship as you choose, but no one is allowed to use their particular religious platform to preclude the rights of anyone else. In fact, the Pilgrims came here so that they would NOT be forced to adhere to the religious beliefs of others. Why do so many Christians forget this???? Trust me, you will see some TRULY shocking things in the next few weeks - like realizing just how duped and abused we all have been for years. Your eyes will be opened to what has been hidden for so long. Pray for strength and guidance when these revelations come to light, and stop worrying so much about the LGBT community. All Americans have MUCH BIGGER FISH TO FRY.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down