IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich Queen Chat 5/8/2011

Go down

Rich Queen Chat 5/8/2011 Empty Rich Queen Chat 5/8/2011

Post by Rooster Mon May 09, 2011 9:45 am

Rich Queen Chat 5/8/2011

[chickenwing] don't worry about waking up and wondering what has happened. media at 9am, updated markets at 2am central. all meant to be. everyone is now there and it is finally going to end. watch what happens in the weeeee hours as markets update. have a great week
[DeeJJ] chickenwing seems like no one else really caught that! So that's 1 hour after the anouncement in the sand hole then...

Baghdad (NINA) – MP from the State of Law Coalition, Adnan Al Saraj, said "the candidates who are nominated by Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki for the security ministries can get fifty-plus-one vote in parliament." http://www.ninanews....glish/index.asp

[PrudenceArt] theresea u are right........I think they are not going to release forex or anything until the meeting and intel tomorrow
[tomcat17] kkb - some say it will appear on the London forex - which is 2 am our time

[oildriven] elsie Hey... I use netadania as well. the ME currencies start trading at what time during the night, 2-3 am est.
Lakshmi: oildriven Bingo! That's when I'll start looking
Lakshmi: ozzi Netdania actually gets it's feed FROM Forexpros. That's the main one I watch. The advanced chart
Lakshmi: oildriven I've been saying that all day to people - start looking after London opens

[GrannieAnnie] Rich Queen 2am cst?
[blessing] Rich Queen I heard that the new cbi site would pop up when the rate goes live? Sound right to you?
[keviniyg] hanna dont get your hopes up too high...
[Rich Queen] GrannieAnnie yes
[cypresslogs] Rich Queen what do u really think ? will it show tonight
[Rich Queen] blessing yes
[Rich Queen] cypresslogs I really think there is an excellent chance it will show tonight. Even better early Tuesday morning

[Rich Queen] This last week something happened that makes this weekend very different
[robusto] RQ something that's never happened before?
[Rich Queen] robusto yes
[fivedee] bigbadassdog you GAL
[Ichthus] Rich Queen Any chance you can tell us what happened that puts us at a different place this time?
[wmawhite] Rich Queen .......you are correct...........there was just too much that took place this past week to ignore.
[Rich Queen] Ichthus I can't. Sorry
[ooney] so Rich Queen. are we THERE?!
[dman] Rich Queen what never happened before
[Rich Queen] ooney looks like it
[Rich Queen] dman I just said I can't tell you. Sorry. Wish I could. But when others say it actually happened Thursday (I happen to think it was Wednesday and Thursday) I know why. And they are correct.

[vincenzo] chickenwing You getting excited??
[Rich Queen] jm44 I hope we can too
[robusto] Good RQ! I thought it was the same never happened before like last time! I feel better now.
[kphorvath] Rich Queen Nuff said girl you have said enogh, hope everyone can figure this out now. Happy mothers day happy anv. Cheers!!
[petra161] jm44 after the Rv would you want to know that ? I sure will not be interested.
[jkool] RQ looks you can ask the same ?101 or so. Lol
[dman] Rich Queen oh darn. I will take that answer
[tsm] Rich Queen : So if nothin' happens this week...what will you say then?
[Rich Queen] tsm I will find out what happened and tell you. But I don't think that's gonna happen this week
[tsm] Rich Queen : That good...beats the h-ll out of not knowing what went wrong.
[elaine schembre] ooney ... shouldn't be putting Rich Queen in the corner... alot has happened and is happening that says a go for tomorrow... don't know if something happens where everything isn't lined up.... technical difficulties... Kuwait wanting something more.... O... wanting to implement something else... not far to her or anyone else that sticks their necks out.... we peeps can be too cruel when things don't turn out to our liking

[Rich Queen] tsm I just made a very detailed post in PTR chat about the many things that have held this up until now.
[ariel144] Rich Queen Yes, very different.

[Rich Queen] Earliest tomorrow morning. I will stretch it out until Tuesday morning because banks traditionally hate Mondays

[estills] Rich Queen are we looking at above 4.00 ?
[Rich Queen] estills I have heard many rates

[goldstandard] Rich Queen Sounds even better my dear. Drinks at the Plaza on me...
[Rich Queen] goldstandard You're ON!
[buddydog] Rich Queen Is there any talk od what the RV rate is, I am just getting onto the computer after being goen for 4 days, THanks!

[jazzmama2] Rich Queen ~ may the MODS for Planet Dinar post your message from PTR's Chat?
[Rich Queen] buddydog Lotsa talk. I don't want to speak of rates except that if what I hear is true you will all be VERY happy
[goldstandard] Rich Queen I'll be the fellow in the Armani suit with the red carnation in my lapel standing in front of the entrance to the oak room.
[Rich Queen] jazzmama2 yes
[Rich Queen] jazzmama2 Thanks for asking
[Rich Queen] goldstandard OK! LOL
[tcrowland] Rich Queen Do you want me to repost your PTR post
[PrudenceArt] Rich Queen will we be able to see at 2am on forx or what to look for and where?
[Rich Queen] tcrowland Sure - put it in my section here. Thanks

[jm44] Rich Queen If what you are hearing is close to what Okie thinks I will be way beyond happy!!
[Rich Queen] PrudenceArt Any time after London opens, look for a HUGE change in the rate. Numbers on the left of the decimal point will now be on the right of it

[hawksmom] Rich Queen what is the site for London?
[Rich Queen] hawksmom I think you can switch between the markets on Forexpros, but it will show anyway if there's movement

[Rich Queen] If you wanna see when the markets open google "Forex 4 noobs"

RICH QUEEN 6:31 PM OK, I know one time that the US Treasury was holding our for $2 more than all the other countries because of the war expenditures. They didn't get it. Another time pure technical issues with transmission had to be fixed. Actually that happened more than once. As well as the sheer logistical aspect of coordinating all of the basket of currencies that will update simultaneously. Also many banks weren't able to become Basel III compliant in a timely fashion - some were dragging their heels because they didn't want to have to comply with increased transparency. Plus there's a huge part underlying all of this. Those who control the world's money have been fighting tooth and nail to retain control. Because once the RV is triggered, their reign of terror will officially be over. Huge transference of wealth coming. The biggest in history in fact. 6:34 PM ****** There has been a power struggle going on the world has never seen under all of this. But I think it's finally over. Got some calls in the last week that support this. RICH QUEEN

[johnnie jones] ok bclarkutah!! I believe will are here!! and I believe that our lives are about to change for the better!! monday morning May 9,2011 amen!!

[dustyd14369] Rich Queen great post

[gemco] bita I believe I heard Thur or Fri.
[shakes4life] Rich Queen....I agree with all you said on the delays....been researching this for a few years now....we have all been slaves to the elite.....I am praying it all ends very soon! GBU... <3
[Gump] Rich Queen , I have a level 13 banker that has told me for the last two years of what you just said. Smartest man I know.

[Baxter1243] Iheard you will pay 15% upfront with IRS Papers to sign...and by April 15th...you will pay another 20%..for a total of 35%..plus any state income tax..
[tomcat17] Baxter1243 - where did yoiu hear that?
[romans12-13] Gump so when shold we see it?
[Baxter1243] Friend of mine works for the IRS..
[Gump] romans12-13 , IMO, Tues, Wed, Thurs
[susan428] ugh
[ReadytoRetire] Baxter1243 ..Just got in. What did your IRS friend say?

[BIGTIME] Gump peeps say that every week!
[Baxter1243] 15% when you cash in....20% MORE BY aPRIL 15 of next year..

[Rich Queen] Gump Nice to be validated! Thanks!
[Gump] Bigtime , so what

[Baxter1243] all I know...is what I was told..

[BIGTIME] Gump what makes tues wed or thursday a sure thing now?
[graceNmercy] hey gemco
[volcano] Baxter1243 The IR:S told Okie the 15 %. Not another 20%. Maybe a 1 1/2 for healthcare.
[Baxter1243] But I am not waiting no year.....not as volatile as that country is..
[buddydog] Gump Rich Queen Amazing what happens behind the cloak of secrecy in and out of our government

[Baxter1243] capital gains tax applies for ownership less than a year
[tomcat17] Baxter1243 - not what I was asking. asking what happens if a person DID wait a year
[Baxter1243] I dont know

[Gump] BIGTIME , It's not a sure thing. IMO. You want a sure thing, bank on death
[Baxter1243] I hope it is 15%..i really do

http://www.bankrate....x#ixzz15y58G8j2

[poppy2] one other hold up rq didnt mention but is a absolute fact. it took 18 months till just about 7 weeks ago that iraq got all the banks on one system and the holdup getting that done was getting power to all the banks and atm machines throughout the country. GE has been there for well over a year placing generators and building a temporary system just to get the banking system in place. this is why my friends at the treasury stated our treasury it group where there for so long and are still there. poppy2
[dustyd14369] poppy2 im still waiting on the phone call...should be shortly
[poppy2] dustyd14369 i will be waiting and up till late got some paperwork to do poppy2

[Lady Sarah] Rich Queen now see that stuff makes sense, and if anyone had told us that was really what was going on much heartache could have been avoided
[keviniyg] wow...two news article just came out both are from currency exchange and tradder in iraq being robbed of 3 billion dinars and another one 3.4 mill

[Rich Queen] poppy2 I did mention that it just didn't get transfered with the rest of the post. Iraq's banking and electrical systems were in the stone age. It took weeks for the banks to be ble to communicate propertly with the BIS and even longert to get power to the ATM's. Hi poppy2!
[poppy2] Rich Queen amen sweety i knew you knew that but there was so many things we have dealt with it is easy to leave something out not counting all the behind the sceenes things we can't even mention poppy2 i will be back a little later got to read the city budget or at least start. poppy2

[RvNow] Rich Queen what is a good site to watch for the rate change?
[Rich Queen] RvNow Forexpros
[RvNow] Rich Queen thanks

Now i have not been available to confirm this and perhaps some one else can help us out but i heard they had requested a group from several world news agencies had been ask to be on hand for a important aanouncement??? Now what could that be It could be the following things or all of them. The complete release from chapter 7 which has been finished. Could be the final announcement of a complete government ?? Could be that they are a member of the wto, could be they have satisfied the hcl could just be they have a very valuable currency and are open for business?? What you guys think it could be? Poppy2 and a very very blessed day to all the mothers in the orld i love you all poppy2

[Rich Queen] kkb Just because banks hate mondays. But it still very well may happen tomorrow. Certainely by Tuesday

7:44 PST
[AreWeThereYet?] ON PD chat now...[Robinredhed] k all tnt11 has told me that there is a lot of media there in the last 24 hours! he also said there are many foreign dignitaries in baghdad. he also say security is in alert . he says something big is going down he is not sure but rv talk is everywhere give 5 more min i have more!
[slynn191972] AreWeThereYet? that is from user sparton81 he is on phone with a guy in bagdad right now..boy this is exciting!!!

[AreWeThereYet?] [Robinredhed] k all tnt11 has told me that there is a lot of media there in the last 24 hours! he also said there are many foreign dignitaries in baghdad. he also say security is in alert . he says something big is going down he is not sure but rv talk is everywhere give 5 more min i have more! [Robinredhed] he also said that he was involed with detail to gaurd turkey high official today from airport to hotel for all the dignitaries he said a lot of choppers are flying many missions all over baghdad that he never has seen before! he will contact me with more info in about 4 hours that all he has for us right now!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down