IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5-8-2011 The latest rumors

Go down

5-8-2011 The latest rumors Empty 5-8-2011 The latest rumors

Post by Rooster Sun May 08, 2011 2:41 pm

5-8-2011 The latest rumors

5-8-2011 Guru Checkmate I will be looking more toward the news and facts (as flawed as it is) as apposed to intel sources...Obama’s speech the other day saying 1/2 of the national debt – will be paid off in 2011. Geitherniers’ statement that huge influx of taxes by the 15th of this month points to something.

5-8-2011 Guru 8ball we are seeing the payments [to the Kurds], payments mean that there is an agreement in place [ebril areement] other wise they don’t pay Next we shall see the security ministers formation of the GOI Paraliment will have the power to lift the UNSC sanctions

5-8-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy Just when people feel this is coming to an end, WHAM… Ali and Dinar Trade are out of the game. Just when we believe a certain weekend is our weekend… WHAM certain gurus who will remain nameless come in and begin guaranteeing and predicting, which almost ensures it WON’T happen again… lol! Just when I start feeling like Iraq is about to announce the completion of their government… WHAM… a Parliamentary recess is called… the game goes on and on… very concerning, confusing, and appalling.....I feel I’m in shark-infested, greed-filled, dishonesty-ridden, deceit-riddled, envy-driven, opportunity-seeking waters, and I feel very uncomfortable being here. ...My faith hasn’t changed in the Dinar, but my paranoia over what is going on has skyrocketed.

5-8-2011 Guru Checkmate per 2 tax attorneys...short term capital gains will be 35% total...so if you pay 15% at cash out you will then pay remaining 20% for next years taxes.

5-8-2011 Guru Athena The rate is locked and live and just waiting to be released...cbi is no longer selling dinar because the rate has changed...they may show it tomorrow, but I doubt it, early next week is my guess

5-8-2011 Guru Tony TNT Per US Treasury Dept...cash out will have tax representative at location...you will pay 15% tax and you will be done with your taxes.

5-8-2011 Guru b*ndl*dy The candidates have enjoyed the acceptance of a majority of the house of reps and to have a majority acceptance is rock in roll to me

5-8-2011 Guru Checkmate I absolutely believe these people and believe they purchased that amount and that it is being shipped. I have to conclude they won’t ship 9 billion from these 2 different agencies to the US if it is about to rv. He said if it happens before my delivery I would be shocked.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down