IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condensed Version of Rumors 5/13/2011

Go down

Condensed Version of Rumors 5/13/2011 Empty Condensed Version of Rumors 5/13/2011

Post by Rooster Fri May 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Condensed Version of Rumors 5/13/2011

5-13-2011 Guru Enorrste We received information from two sources yesterday indicating that Wells Fargo Bank had been notified by the Federal Reserve to gear up for an RV this week. Specifically they were told to be ready to go on the 12th (Thursday) but that the official announcement would be on the 14th (Saturday)...Those who are still thinking June, July, or even August will be shown to be in error, IMO.

5-13-2011 Guru OkieOilMan NOW A CRISP CLEAN REFLECTION OF A CLEAR EVIDENT R/V ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW (MOST LIKELY) WILL BE MADE--THE RIDE TICKETS [rate] HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY FROM WHAT I FIRST STATED.

5-13-2011 Guru Checkmate My pulse has not raised yet...I'm still weighing both sides...but I'm not hearing much negative that is saying we are not there...Compile all the info and it all points to we are right here...this weekend looks very promising.

5-13-2011 Guru Athena (GET TEAM) 73 countries just RVed and the IQD and VND not showing yet...

5-13-2011 Guru "PTR Mystery Guest" Maliki representative announced tomorrow will be a great day in the history of Iraq...International press allowed to walk freely among the people of Iraq...[Tony TNT] dramatic changes in Iraq over the last 48 hours...

5-13-2011 Guru TonyTNT my DC guys are saying all things looking good...news trucks all around the Dept. of Treasury building...negotiating completed just waiting for it to happen...I received absolute PROOF that this was supposed to happen 3days ago (scheduled to happen Thursday)...this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life...the rates sound impossible but that is what we are hearing [$3 plus]

5-13-2011 Guru Blaino WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT [last night]...HE SAYS TO LOOK FOR A RATE OVER $5.00....

5-13-2011 Guru Frank.there’s going to be a big seminar with the World Bank on Sat., USA, and big shots…I’ve come to an opinion that the RI-RV has also been activated…not released…but activated...just needs to be announced....THIS SATURDAY IS HUGE…the biggest day in our investment for Maliki to prove to the world that they’re international…their currency does too.

5-13-2011 Guru Checkmate We're hearing from government sources that we're right on the brink...there's a lot of news as to WHY we are still waiting...

5-13-2011 Guru Tony TNT The rate will be more than our wildest dreams...we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.

5-13-2011 Guru Athena I hear they agreed on a rate and it is very high...I do believe we will be seeing a rv soon...the rate it will be tied to BP it seems...7.02 USD...I WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO HAVE A BLACK OUT BY SOME Bull**** SOURCE, WE WILL NOT HAVE A BLACK OUT ANYONE SUPPORTING A BLACK OUT WILL ANSWER TO ME PERIOD

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum