IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Q & A May 7, 2011

Go down

PTR Q & A May 7, 2011 Empty PTR Q & A May 7, 2011

Post by Rooster Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm

PTR Q & A May 7, 2011

Dan, Tony, Bob, Simon

Dan - This call devoted to Q?A. We do have a special guest here today. Got an email from Jane talking about her husband Bob.

Tony - Hey Bob how are you doing? We've been talking to Bob for a couple of days and got the letter from his wife Jane. He didn't know that Jane was sending that to us. We've been talking to him for past 2 -3 days and really enjoyed that and wanted Bob to come and be a part of a live show. We really do appreciate Bobn being a member. He told us you guys need to do more listening to us.

? Debby - 2?'s - There's a lot of ?'s about cashin and that Ty being chosen to be one of main points of cashin. 2nd? re flat rate tax? Reading that if you had reserves could go to TY and no reserves had to go to a bank...

Tony: Was going to talk about the 16.5 treasury thing...

Dan: We haven't been able to confirm that with TY at all. KNow you will be able to cashin with TY at. You may ahve to prove where you purchased. Because of billions of counterfeit dinar. Also one of the resasons we'll see a different type of structure at cashin - Was it stolen. ..counterfeit?

Nothing changed with Ty. Everything with banks unknown until cash in.

We get a lot of rumors.... someone will hear something from a confidentt sources... that's not the news - they are from blog sites. Someone made a post on our site which should be taken down re a pending lawsuit in Arkansas.... don't have any idea about that.... I can stumble on your walk and sue you and put it up. Even id you can see the whole case on there - when you are in bug business you can be sued. Just like Anderson Law Group - they agreed to charge and paid off a debt for their firm - when you hear the whole story - it was a stupid deal that he never should have been through. That's how we have to look at everything now in the dinar world - rumor first and news later.

If the rv was this afternoon - Tony and I have one directive - one buys the tickets to Atlanta... the next thing is we'll be very active on the board... you will know exactly what''s going on... don't care if you go to Ty, Ali or the bank. Doesn't affect us at all. Ty willl be done once this RV's and he cpmpletes that.

Tony -I have gotten from people in the Treasury Dept. There will be a 15% flat tax. will have an irs agent there - at airports, in major cities - you will pay that flat tax and be done. Like anything else this could change tomorrow.

Dan - I believe that is a portion of the story. 2 attny's have said there is no way that the govt is giving money away - long term cap gains is 35% short term is 15%. Everyone is paying at least 15%. Doesn't mean that everyone will get away with 15% flat tax. Do you really think they will give away 15+ percent? You will have to pay the difference when you file your taxes...

If you bought less than one year ago - everyone who was on the webinars will be a round up call the day after. Take the extra 20% on the side and increase it's value while waiting to pay taxes on it. Still will be increased revenue.

? Got an email looks like something that Okie was in a chat with.

Tony - That whole email is a fake.

Dan - This kind of thing frustrates me - I like Okie and I absolutely don't believe that rate that is quoted in there. People say that because Shabbibi said they could sustqan $12. Here's a dirt currency down to a tenth of a penny. I think.85 is as ridiculous as $12. If you have studied what is going on with global crrency - you will know irt will go back to close to what it was. Why would it be 3x the rate of Kuwait? Doesn't make sense. Look at what is reasonable... so much rumor out there. The on;ly thing we have gotten from an official document done in WY with the G20 - re the $3.22. A one for one exchange in Iraq would only apply incountry. If a lop comes up is a drawing in of the currency in country only. May take place cause they are paying their workers....look at the history of the iqd, the Kuwait dinar, why the govt was over there eetc. Why are they talking about a lop? It's to bring those biills in. That is not the rate. Outside the country,,,,it's going to be what it is right now. What is the Kuwait dinar now? $3.50 or so. If Kuwait jumps the IQD will be in there.

? - Everyone at PTR that hears the intel and goes through this week after week, especially after last week... I wonder if you guys ever get back to the people who give the intel to ask why it didn't haooen.

Dan - I have asked a lot of them to stop calling me. I am going to look more at the news... May be mistleading... but Tony has some good relationships.

Tony: Since this came up and we are looking at it and I did bring up the email on our site. I just got Okie on the phone on another line and he said in some very unflattering terms that he did NOT say that. Said someone made this up. Just cause it has his name on it - he did NOT say that.

As far as the other information... a couple of paragraphs have been posted. I did have informaiton that was supposed to be put out by an Iraqi official that said this was over. Past tense - this is where we are at - where we were - was supposed to come out on Thursday. I just happened to get an advance copy of it. Said we now habee the strongest currency in region. Kuwait and Iraq up to another level. I am hearing in the $4 range.

They did call me back. Said had a bunch of people in a room to accept it - majority didn't understand it.... how it would work to go from last payday at 4000 dinar to 1000 dinar. They are still trying to explain it to them on the terms they can undertand. They couldn't understand it if their people couldn't understand it. Some training going on today. Maybe tomorow I can say more. Can't until I verify it. They want to explain this quickily and physically change the economy quickly. When it doesn't happen I do get a call back sometimes.. They say - but you can't tell them what's happens. When 3 guys say the same thing - this is what happened over there. I couldn't put out that article.... I have seen it in 2 other locations and they put that out. I couldn't do that before hand. When Dewey won the election one day and the next day - sorry wasn't what we counted on. It was presented to me as it is over. There is nothing I can do about that. Sometimes the information is so far ahead it changes when the time comes. I had that in black and white and then it changed when the time came.

Dan - You went on as long as I have ever gone on. From this point forward - one question per guest. Please call back in. I know other people have similar questions.

? Was on webinar with these guys other nite. You guys brought up wires transfers and suggested talking to the bank to let them know you will have a large wire coming in. If we set up an LLC in Nevada... won't they setup the accounts in NV and we won't see a banker.

Dan: I appreciate that ?. You are asking where your wires going to go?

Tony: During the seminar did Anderson say they will setup your accounts for you?

Dan - When you have an LLC in NV you will setup bank accounts in Nv. I ahve mailing accounts etc, set up in NV. If you ahve an LLC in NV you will need your bank account there. The law firm will setup your bank accounts for you. You can still get on the phone and call the bank. Maybe a local bank branch that you can call to discuss your account. If banks have a reason to say wait a miunute don't send it yet - they will do it. If you are talking about a half a million that they can hold back on and get more interest they will. Forewarn them what is happening. Banks can say, wait what is this $. Tell them before what is happening. The letter I got I can't post. Go to your attny someone you know.... look it up online and type up your question. Ask in the form on Anderson Law Group... you just want an understanding in writing almost an loi with the bank.

Majority of us will take a 25k note and deposit it and get my affairs in order. Set up your llc and then have all of your cash wired after you have the llc or trust setup.

? Tag - You had mentioned on Friday call that you didn't believe it would happen on Friday or Saturday and reason for that was... just think some physical things that have to take place yet to be done. Can you expound on what those things might be that still has to be done before it can be released?

Dan - Not a physical thing needed to be done - they were physical things that were just done. Something took place on Friday. People that do purchasing of iqd - between these 2 agencies they purchase 9 billion dinar. It was bought and being shipped here and wil arrive early next week. It was purcahsed Thursday - shipped Friday --lands today.... the Iraqi country, people, economy etc. are going fast and very well. It looks great. Never looks this good before. When I talk to my currency suppliers and they say go ahead and make a regular order. People want to believe that it is this weekend... and will be upset with me. I absolutely believe these people and believe they purchased that amount and that it is being shipped. I have to conclude they won't ship 9 billion from these 2 different agencies to the US if it is about to rv. He said if it happens before my delivery I would be shocked. There will be bilions of IQD sold within days of this rv. This is not stocks. What I am telling you is not a big dea. It does mean to me personally that that much being purcahsed means it is not happening this weekend.

? Could it be that wsomeone is looking a little in advance here.... that they think there could be a giant rush when the rv takes place?

Dan - No - that will not happen. If they came out at .80 knowing it was going to go to 3 - 4 5 bucks... what does that do for the terrorists... the mafia? Do you really think they would telegraph that they are rv'ing it now at this low price and then it will be going way up? Why would they let it come out low knowing it is is going to go high? This country has the ability to be one of the wealthiest on the planet. we know they will go back to where they were. Do you really think they will bring it out low and then have it go up?

Bob - Yes I agree. looking at it from this side... obviously Dan - you don't think it is being held up cause of ministers?

Dan - I think they could ahve rv'd late feb. It has been the greedy people looking to get more period. Obama's speech the other day saying 1/2 of the national debt - will be paid off in 2011. Geitherniers' statement that huge influx of taxes by the 15th of this month points to something. It would be ludicrous to come out at a low amount knowing it will come up. Kuwait came up at a hiugh rate and came down a bit. Neen things put in place since kuwait that will prevent that from happening again. There is a 2% increase allowed only every 90 days. If it is an ri it can fluctuate. It would be like the Canadian dollar was .30 next to our dollar. Walk across the border and purchase all of your stuff.

? Cannot tell you how much respect we have for you and your group. Telling it like it is for what you know it to be. We ahve the utmost repsect for you all. Thank you so much.

Dan - I really appreciate you coming on and being one of our members. We do make mistakes - we are humans.

? Russell - Re the CBI - read that they quit selling their dinar with the reason given that it had rv'd. But the low amount of currency being sold in last 10 days - is that really real that it has revalued... will they continue to auction it in the near future? Does this man we are really close because of their auctions being low?

Simon - The auctions is an internal in-country issue. They bring cash in to help support the country. IMO auctions have little to do with an rv signal. Shabbibi - in beginning of this was very astute buy creating auctions - they have created revenue on the side to create reserves and keep the country going. Don't think it is a signal for the rv. Is curious that the numbers are so low. Does that mean something - yes - we don't know what.

? Ron - First - I want to personally thank both you. Tony and the gang for your scarifice in time and money for keeping all of us informed.

Dan - there is no way we could do with out these mods. They get little acknowledgement. There are 20 of them - I can't take chat and don't know how they do it.

? I purchased some dinar from a friend of mine who got them for a group of us from safedinar. I saw something from Mr. Pratt who said that IQD can only be used or circulated internationally. My concern is that since I purchased with a group - are we going to have problems cashing our currency? I bought it from him who got it for a while group of us.. What about what the Treasury dept said? I don't have a receipt personally.

Dan - First there are saying trying to trace where all purchases are coming from. If true need to show where I got it from. Let's say the group receipt - make a copy of it. Designate it out for your part... get a notary. That would be the most accurate cleanest way to do that. If you can't there are variations of that. He can get you an email and vice versus... from the buying sources. Re sent you your 1 million dinar from the 5 million purchased etc... That presidential decree is that the USA has the only right outside of Iraq with the right to buy and sell this currency for x amount of time... that date is coming up for expiration. That also speaks for the RV. All types of other countries buy from Iraq or through the US - such as DB who ship all over the world. If what Mr. Pratt said was true every bank would be selling this illegally as would DB and DT.

? Lanie - Fairly new in this so I have a lot to learn. There was a silver greetings company allowing you to buy with a credit card. Yet on DB says you can't use a credit card. How are they doing that?

Simon: They are not based in the U.S. They are based in South Korea. There is one like that in the U.K. There are a couple of mods that have purchased form them using a credit card.

Dan - Don't know if you are saving that much money getting it from outside of the US. Concerns me buying it from a non American source. BH Group sells smaller amounts. I am a little concerned and say find someone we know who is closer. Ask Ty what he thinks of that dealer.

P.S. Chat room saying Silver Greetings are from Westbury, New York.

Tony - I don't know what they are doing and don't know what is right or wrong. It may be perfectly legitimate - I can't answer that.

Dan - As you know we don't promote either way. Tell them your situation and see if he can help you (DB). Then you could call BH Group if not.

Tony: Off the board - Dan - Ali has stopped sellilng in the US but is still selling in the UK. Ibought from him in the UK yesterady. Someone saying you can buy from TN.

Dan - That gives me a hmmm moment. Maybe doesn't want to do anything locally cause of threats to the family. Maybe he shut down his offices and that is why. He also could be clearing off his books in those places and sell off what he has. Why would they do that if he is going on a hiatus?

Tony: on board - where did the $6.10 rate come from? Bank screens? Is that possible? Recording of the webinar? Can I make a video of the contest you are having?

Dan - My wife yeslled no from the other side of the house. We have a structure - 3 - 7 words. Starting next week - first of a bunch of contests coming up. The $6.10 - we heard x - we are hearing from someonw looking at a bank screen - I never have eblieved the $6.10 - I ahve thought $3.22 and close to Kuwait. You can find t eh recording from Ali in Nov... said the same thing. Tied to the Kuwait dinar - with in 10 - 20 cents.

Tony - that was before he went don to .10.

Dan - the man has a lot going on with his family. Heinous stuff... we don't know. I don't know how I would react. This deals in speculation and I have to answer.
The webinar recording will be given to everyone who attended whe he is done. Doing another one Tuesday and will do a few more till her's done. Someone sent an email saying - 250 people x 29 = a lot per hour... Clint said he had spend 10 hours with his people thinking how best to present this to dinar holders. he knows it is going to be recorded and handed off to you. These ere'nt paralegals answereing your questions in the background. 4 attny's for 2 hours.... and a recording at the end of this. Late next week or beginning of the following week.
You can post a video on the site - if is a 3 -7 line video or written.

Tony - DT- there are no more reserves. DB is the only one doing the reserves. he will be around for a long time to come. The information of DB being a clearing house for the Treasury we haven't verified. Does make sense to me cause Treasurry ash said they will have cash outs in the airports in major cities and ties in with what Ty said. They told Ty he had to take them down until they are active. Now they are saying that their locations are going to be in the very same place.

Dan - We are reasoning through this event. Let's start dealing with some of these facts. makes sense now that they have taken down the locations that they are stepping in. Things like that can be holding it up if they are wanting to pull in x amounts of more millions. Sometimes the information that Tony or I give out are absoltuely right - but there can be a greed factor that gets in the way and holds it up again. We may not know all the facts.

? Patricia - has the Iraqi budget been opened after they paid the Kurds for their oil?

Tony - I don't know. Their whole government is operating and is not supposed to be a govt yet. How is this stuff belng done unless the goi is already done? Could be one explanation - they are doing like our govt - just printing as much money as they want to.

Dan - Not something I know.... sounds like they are moving forward and cleaning some things up. Any mods? Tony - yes the govt isn't 1000% in place but they have been acting like it... Meeiting other countries... cutting deals,,,, paying of debts to Kuwait. Functioning like a full govt.

Tony - hasn't been announced yet but they are doing everything that govts do,

Dan - On monday you will see what we go through on d daily basis. Even though "it's not in place" doesn't it make sense that it is? How can they act and show so mouch functionality? I believe as we have all said many times - everything is done,. all in place and waiting on soemone to say we have everything wer need. It is therir timeline and we are trying to figure it out.That is rough.

? All the intel we have gotten off of these calls has all been whatever.... A family member is in intel and is very high,. He says that the presidential devree will be signed b Obama for his benefit and when that happens this will move forward and not before that... Makes sense they would use it for presidential prestige.

Dan: Is he saying it will be extended? I t will either rv or they will extend it. I don't think it was every put into place to cut the US out before the rv. The US and the UK own and control a huge portion of Iraq... not just oil but what goes on there. Look at who signs the oil contracts.

Tony - I agree that you should agree with me. Think about this for a minute. How many people really know that Bush signed that to start with? If all of the people knew about it they would all have dinar. Don't seeing it helping him at all. Won't say that he will tell people that he only let it work for a million people.

? If that is true what the family member is saying.. Obama will look fantastic to the public

Tony - So in that thinking if he waits till it runs out. Renews it and makes it public so all of the US could jump in and buy dinars? Would upset a lot of people! Suppose you are right - I hope not. say this runs out on the 17th of May... everything we are seeing says the 15th or before... wouldn't he do that before those dates? To me - I'd rather know that the 17th is the last day and I hope and pray it happens before then. Could go either way.

Dan - Tony does do due diligence before he throws things out there.

? Re information and misinformation. Some think it is put out there on purpose. What would be the benefit of screwing with us?

Dan - We have debated that continually for a long time. For example - we said from very beginning would be misinfirmation coming out. Most of your information will be inaccurate as it has always been. The inaccuracy of the last one - Kuwait said wouldn't happen. Then - done to stave off people buying into it and making tons of money. Why would they do the opposite? From 93 to today the internet has been one of the most powerful things created when it comes to information and creativity and what it has added. So much so that govts and countries cannot hide it. All guilty of saying something we shouldn't have said.

What if someone at the top of every dept says - let's let this leak out and see where the internet takes it. They are watching us. Are they watching it to see what information is being leaked to what source? Maybe testing some of their sources. makes no sense to say it is happening and that is the opposite of what has gone on in history.

Tony - I 100% agree. I don't see the conspiracy out there... where they are trying to hold us down. We are not that big of a player. We can say that all of the finds managers, forex boards.... other countries are the big players. Don't care what we do. Trump gates can't buy enough to change this situation. For misinformation to come out every day just to screw with us - don't see a country being that concerned with us. Think not happening cause of other things involved in it. They don't care - the $ is already spend when Ty or Ali bought it months or weeks before.

Bob - I think that anyone that posts a rumor should say IMO. Then it becomes information whether it is fact or not. Can look at it as a rumor or whatever. People put information out that they think is fact. Some people put out misinformation for psycholoigcal gain and we have no control over that.

Tony - Like thing with Okie this morning is just nonsense. Someone put that out. For the most part I don't see what anyone is getting out of it. Nobody is paying us to do this so no gain for us. Our dinars won't be worth any more than any one else... etc...

? Refer back to something you said - Dan - re physical things... did I hear this right. Based on what you said we are looking at at least Wednesday or Thursday before this could happen is that correct?

Dan - No. This is my opinion from the information re the dinars being bought - it would be after that delivery the first of next week. Some people may nt agree with that. Let's get the ones bought by the billions shipped over here. At some point someone will say we are a24 or 48 hours away... maybe that doesn't exist. At some point they way that's it we won't do anything. In the Kuwait situation one of our members gave up on it and sold out. In Kuwait they were doing an auction before it rv's. And 24 hours before that they said they wouldn't rv for months or years. What if the same scenario takes place here... they don't care. Am I going to say that couldn't happen. My physical feeling was we wouldn't see that because if this purchase.

But playing the devil's advocate... they did that in Kuwait. But that purchase made me thing hmmmm...I don't think it is weeks and weeks away because of that... but a few days away....

Dan - Ty told me that the only thing that would change is that the Treasury is telling me what to say. Other than that now buying more since major competitor is our of business. Has said it is business as usual and will only get bigger. he was gearing up for increased business for the rv because it will be crazy busy. Potential to cash in all of his business he has done in last 2 -3 years over a 2 or 3 month period. Go to the place nearest to you to cash out. Bank or what ever.

? About trusts. What do you think about the Jim Jenkins Business Trust or the Dinar Statutory Trust? Ali on a call a while ago said the person that holds the currency is all that is needed...

Tony - I don't know. But that is what my brother does for a living - foundations trusts... sells silver. I am not concerned about this - I don't know. I pay people to do what they do so that I can do what I do.

Dan - We haven't put your brother on our board even though he does this for profit.... hmmm. I will be asking Clint about this type of thing myself. Next webinar will be posted today after the call.

Dan - That;s what they are saying about the currency but don't know how they will do that. What about service members who got it a long time ago? Those who sold to a local friend? Some who bought from a friend? I bought some from a lady in another state? It will be strange don't know how they will do that...

Tony - I have to go in 5 minutes to watch the NBA.

Dan - I will be here for a bit.

? LOI will help with banking issue. Is it fair to assume that the Treasury 's cash out sites will lead to less complications?

Dan - No difference between DB or bank. Most banks don't sign an loi. As far as the casi in I don't think you will have as many problems as people are thinking - you are bringing cash. I don't think any of them will have trouble taking it. Only ? is if bank will hold it up for long. I will tell bank they have x amount of time to release it or I will withdraw all of it and take it to another bank. Consult someone first. If your bank is aware you are a currrency holder shouldn't be a problem.

Will take a conversation at the moment. Go to your bank to alert them that this is the day. They will try to get me to stay. Don't think the Treasury will hold much wait in this. The bank will try to pull the Patriot Act card unless you discuss it with them.

Dan - We want to get our board around to more accurate stuff. Monday morning will put us in a new place. Think a lot of you will like it.

Bob - Would like to make a statement. I already ahve a loving wife, family, home. I am a wealthy man in my estimation. I won't be any wealthier when the rv happens. That being said, take a moment and each of us need to see that...

Dan - Bob - can I speak about your condition? After the rv our wives don't go to work, etc. Dollars give me freedom. I want people to know that - we all have our own situations... people ahve had their homes go up for autction and lost their homes.. out of work for a while... shut off electricity... those things happen. Bob sits a little differently. When you think things are bad, you ahve heard it before your health is everything. Bob is waiting on a heart transpkant and if doesn't happen fast enough things aren't good. When people have your attitude Bob - we are all alittle more blessed than we realize.

Tony - we have a bunch of letters to pass on to Bob. We know there are others out there the same way. A lady told me yesterday her mother passed away but spent her last days listening to our calls and looking to the rv. Bob we are glad you are here and want to see the rv Monday.

? Do you know an easier way to find out which banks have the de la rue machines?

Dan - It sits in the bank to count your money really quickly. Most have them. The difference is some have the plates to validate and identify the iqd. You have to call the bank to ask if they have they machine to identify the iqd. You will need to call your bank.

? Correct that you said when you make a wire transfer from DT or DB there is a 15% taken off? What about the Canadians?

Dan: As far as what you just asked - since you are a Canadian citizen will be diffrerent for you. You wil be able to cashin in Canada you wll see them afterwards. They are to be put in place., Not posted for rreasons and you may not have to come across the border at all. Different stipulations you will deal with as a Canadian. We are telling you that ewr are hearing that this wkill happen. Which means according to what Geithener said - understand this is speculation.... hearing him say an inlfux of tax dollars beofre the 15th of this month. How is that possible? Obama saying over 1/2 of national debt covered in 2011. Huh? A flat tax of 15% could be a minimum. The rest at your tax time next year. All just for Americans.

Tony - Do know that the Treasury dept said that you can cash in here and it can be wires out of the country if you are a citizen of another country and have been for at least 5 months.

? Re 15% tax. Saw posts saying 16.5% with the extra to go towards the Obama health care bill. Are we going to be forced to pay that?

Dan - Trying to put through but it isn't put through yet to my knowledge. We believe according to what Geithener said they are going to bring in some taxes. 15% of the rv would be a lot of money. That plus Obama saying that they will reduce the debt for that... 15% is minimum we pay if long term cap gains... we could come into the rv and it could be all different - we don't know what is readily going to happen. Maybe a 15% across the board for every one - maybe say we will have to prove long term short term... we don't know for sure... that 1.6% over the 15% is not a fact yet.

? Vic from Ca (MTT) - Listen to the pledge of allegiance from Red Skelton will make you proud to be an American. Give your mother a special thanks for Mother's Day. Everyone should read Modern Money Mechanics and understand that Shabibi is very smart and educated. You will see where the $ is coming from when you read that.

? Re the 15% assuming that is going to happen and then a year later would putting 35% away first and waiting?

Dan - Maybe a 15% mandatory tax at cash in. I believe they are looking to get $ into the govt. Would be easy for them to say that. Some of us - like me - a lot of mine are short term cap gains. I would pay the 15% immediately and take the other 20% and consult with someone who would tell me how I could invest it and not lose a dollar and when it comes out I have made money. I wouldn't want to wait on Iraq and have something happen there and wait for a lower capital gains rate to cash out. I can make $ with money.

I think we won't see what it will be until it is over. Think we are close by thinking a minimum of 15%.

Have a great Saturday - tomorrow a holiday for many people. I wouldn't be on this phone if not for my mother. Early Monday morning you will see what we are talking about. (Not the RV.)
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down