IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKIE'S TRACK RECORD IN BLACK AND WHITE SINCE MARCH 2011-READ 'EM AND WEEP - 6/11/2011

Go down

OKIE'S TRACK RECORD IN BLACK AND WHITE SINCE MARCH 2011-READ 'EM AND WEEP - 6/11/2011 Empty OKIE'S TRACK RECORD IN BLACK AND WHITE SINCE MARCH 2011-READ 'EM AND WEEP - 6/11/2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 pm

OKIE'S TRACK RECORD IN BLACK AND WHITE SINCE MARCH 2011-READ 'EM AND WEEP - 6/11/2011

HERE IS A HISTORY OF OKIE'S PREDICTIONS AND INTEL SINCE MARCH 2011....DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS

March 22 2011 Guru Okie Oil Man...just a quick fly by to say hello and wish all well--we may be looking at next week according to sources---hope so. --IT APPEARS THAT AFTER THE 27TH WHEN PARLIMENT RE-CONVENES WOULD BE OUR MOST OPTIMUM OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V.--THERE WILL NOT BE A NO-CONFIDENCE VOTE ON MALIKI...SHABBI IS READY-WILLING AND ABLE TO RE-DENOMONATE THE DINAR. SOURCE REPORTS THAT LATER THIS WEEK THE IRAQ TV WILL FINALLY ADDRESS THE R/V AND WHAT VALUE WILL BE.

March 22 2011 Guru Okie Oil Man...SHABBI STILL HAS TO GET GOI SIGN OFF ON RATE CHANGE--WHICH SHOULD COME ON THE 27TH. IT APPEARS NOW EVERYTHING IS DONE AND AWAITING PARLIAMENT APPROVAL OF RATE AND SEATS. SHABBI IS AUTHORIZED TO R/V CURRENCY PENDING PARLIAMENT APPROVAL (ALSO ON THE 27TH) BUT DUE TO PRIOR AGREEMENT AND APPROVAL FROM MALIKI SHABBI CAN R/V AT ANY TIME

March 22, 2011 Guru Okie Oil Man...THIS WILL ALLOW THE DINAR TO ENTER THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA AND BE WORTH SUBSTANCE. LOOK FOR R/V AT ANY MOMENT (LITERALLY)---THE 27TH STILL LOOKS LIKE AN OPTIMUM TIME BUT IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THAT.

3-25-2011 Guru OKIE_OIL_MAN NEWLY SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS WITH EFFECTIVE START DATE SPECIFIES PAYMENT IN RE-VALUED DINAR—NOT USD (APRIL 1 EFFECTIVE APPLICABLE DATE AND RATE)

3-25-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man--we need a new delay like a fish needs a new bicycle...be watchful on the 27th

3-28-2011 Guru Okie The ministry seats is still up for grab. Maliki is suppose to announce the ministers saturday ( where have we heard that before). The r/v is still on the horizon and i still feel that it has to be done this month (3 days away)
3-29-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man--suffice to say we are there--announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled--it is done--it is completed--it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate--i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period--selah
((((((The End Of Okie Oil Man as we know it )))))))
************* This is going to be one of my lasts posts--will post very little henceforth----it would be after the fact ***************

3-31-2011--Guru OkieOilMan--channeled through Pilot... Everything that in the past that needed to be done is completed. We are now simply watching the clock. After all these years–our boat is docking–it would take hours and hours to expound on what all has positively transpired in the last few days. I am tired of sleepless nights obtaining intel/info for myself as well as all of you. Now i am going to rest and watch the clock. Nuff said.”

4-4-2011 Guru OkieOilMan--I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES IN THE M E AND THEY RE-STATED ABOUT SHABBI SIGNING OFF ON THE R/V THURS AFTERNOON. THE R/V IS COMPLETED--PERIOD.-WE ARE STILL IN THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY AND ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AT THE MOST AWAY. I HAVE STILL BEEN GIVEN THE SAME RATE FURNISHED LAST WEEK. -- EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE--HAS.--VERY SHORT WAIT NOW

4-5-2011 Guru OkieOilMan it is furnished me that we are only days if not hours away from the r/v and watching the cbi website will be of no use since a new and private web-site for the cbi will only be viewable by a select few and that is on a subscription basis.

4-6-2011 Guru OkieOilMan I HAVE RECEIVED WORD JUST IN THAT MALIKI ACCEPTED THE BARZANI INITIATIVE AND THE GOI IS FORMED. ALSO THERE IS A RUMOR AND AGAIN RUMOR (RUMOR) OUT OF IRAQ THAT THE R/V MAY HAVE OCCURRED TODAY.

THE RATE FURNISHED ME (NOT MY RATE) WAS OVER 4.00 PER DINAR AS BEING THE RATE.

4-6-2011 Guru OkieOilMan-- Midnight tonight could be the night...previous intel confirmed.

4-7-2011 Guru OkieOilMan NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING PERIOD. IT IS DONE COMPLETED AND WILL (WILL)BE SEEN AT ANY MOMENT–THERE ARE NO NEED FOR FURTHER INFO–IT IS SETTLED
4-9-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THE IBS HAS BEEN AND IS (PINGING) CONTACTING WORLD WIDE BANKS THAT CO-OPERATE ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND THEY HAD TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE SO TO SPEA...THE FINAL RESPONSE FROM SOME (UN-NAMED COUNTRY) WAS RECEIVED.THE WINDOW IS NOW OPEN FOR THE WIND OF CHANGEAS TO WHETHER WE SEE IT TODAY-TOMMOROW OR NEXT WEEK–REST ASSURED IT IS ALL COMPLETED NOW

4-11-2011 Gur OkieOilMan FROM MANY DIFFERENT AND VARIED SOURCES FINALLY THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION WAS AGREED UPON BY ALL. WE ARE THERE... AT 2 PM TODAY THERE MAY BE A RE-ALIGNMENT OF MANY CURRENCIES...IT IS A FANTASTIC RATE NEVER EVEN DREAMED OF OR CONTEMPLATED...IT WAS AGREED ON THAT THURSDAY WOULD BE THE OUTSIDE DATE.

THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE 1 OF MY LAST POST’S AS ANY FURTHER POST’S WOULD BE UN-NECESSARY

4-11-2011 Guru OkieOilMan YES WE SHOULD SEE IT TODAY IF NOT FOR SURE TOMORROW---WE ARE THERE--WE ARE THERE---WE ARE THERE ---WE ARE THERE----NUFF SAID--PERIOD

4-12-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THE POWERS THAT HAS INFLUENCED ALL OUR LIVES IS A FADING ENTITY. BRIEFLY FOR THE SANDBOX CHILDREN--THE RATE AND DATE IS FINISHED. THE GENIUS I SPOKE WITH LAST NIGHT HAS BEEN THRU 4 R/V'S AND IS A NOTED AND BRILLIANT ECONOMIST AND INVESTOR--AND THAT WAS--NO R/V HAD EVER TAKEN PLACE IN HISTORY UNLESS IT OCCURED BETWEEN A TUESDAY AND THURSDAY

4-17-2011 Guru OkieOilMan --IRAQ TV STATED R/V HAS OCCURED--EVERYTHING COMPLETED AND IS ON THE WAY---NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!!

4-20-2011 Guru OkieOilMan ALL AGREED ON FACTORS THAT HAS STALLED THE R/V ARE NO LONGER OF CONCERN OR RELEVANCE.-THE IMF HAS GIVEN FINAL WARNING TO MALIKI TO R/V OR THEY WILL TAKE MATTERS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS-THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEETING IN USA WAS A POLITICAL EMBARASSMENT TO SHABBI. I WAS TOLD AGAIN THIS IS THE WEEK FOR THE R/V TO OCCUR.

4-22-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THE IMF IS TODAY DETERMINING THE RATE OF THE DINAR. SHABIBI WANTED HIGHER RATE. AT ANY MOMENT THE R/V CAN OCCUR--RATE--APPEARS TO BE AN INITIAL R I AND THEN LATER AN R/V. THE PRESSURE ON IRAQ IS TREMENDOUS...THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE ---NUFF SAID--PERIOD!

4-26-2011 Guru OkieOilMan WE ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY. ALL WE NEED IS JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU GUYS WORRING ABOUT 80 CENTS [Rate]--GO SOAK YOUR HEAD IN EPSOM SALTS.

4-27-2011 Guru OkieOilMan I HAVE JUST NOW LEARNED THAT IT REALLY OCCURED [glitch with US bank system] AND WAS FIXED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO. THE R/V IS NOW READY TO BE RELEASED AT ANY TIME OF THE IMF CHOOSING...rate will be much higher than the .86 being batted around

4-27-2011 Guru OkieOilManTODAY OR TOMMOROW AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING SHOULD (SHOULD) BE A STELLAR DAY IN OUR LIVES--IF INTEL RECEIVED IS CORRECT....THE MINISTRY SEATS WERE VOTED ON ALONG WITH THE HCL AND IS PASSED.

5-1-2011 Guru OkieOilMan BEEN GONE SEVERAL DAYS. WAS TOLD --REPEAT NO MORE INTEL SO I GUESS I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMING WEEK...AS I STATED AS OF LAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT LATE---I AM COMFORTABLE--NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!

5-2-2011 Guru OkieOilMan WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW--GET IT?--NEED I SAY MORE?---MAYBE I SHOULD SAY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!!--SELAH--SELAH THE PARTY WILL BE IN THE SANDBOX TUESDAY (THEIR TIME )

5-2-2011 Guru OkieOilMan got confirmation that HCL passed today along with other laws that were needed.

5-3-2011 Guru OkieOilMan PARLIMENT APPROVED OF REMOVAL OF 3 ZEROS’ TODAY...LOOK FOR THE R/V ANY MOMENT AND HE STATED DEFINITELY THIS IS OUR WEEK--THE FAT LADY IS SINGING
5-4-2011 Guru OkieOilMan EVERYTHING IS DONE--AS TO WHY IT HASN'T APPEARED YET IS NOT APPARENT TO ME...THIS RUMOR ABOUT THE 3 ZEROS NOT BEING APPROVED BY PARLIMENT IS HORSE BISCUITS----IT HAS---PERIOD---NUFF SAID!!!!!

5-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man these are the times that try men's souls. I have intel stating that today will be our day and i have conflicting intel stating that this will not happen till june. I have intel stating the rate of 85 cents and intel stating $4.40--my sources is in such dis-agreement about what is going on that i too am in the dark just waiting like all of you...Everything necessary to bring about the r/v has been accompolished.

5-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ANOTHER CALL JUST IN PROCLAIMING TODAY IS THE DAY----THEIR INTEL--NOT MINE--JUST PASSING MESSAGE'S ALONG...

5-5-2011 Guru Okie-Oil_Man SOURCE STATING IRAQI SECURITY FORCES ARE GUARDING THE ATM'S, VISA CARDS LOADED AND BEING LOADED TODAY, SALARIES BEING SCHEDULED TO BE PAID TOMORROW, KUWAIT IS STILL NOT SATISIFIED YET...ANOTHER CALL STATING IT HAS HAPPENED---I DO NOT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE NOW---

5-5-2011 Guru OkieOilMan SOMETHING OF WORLDWIDE IMPORTANCE IS OCCURING. THE PRICE OF GOLD IS DOWN 8% --SILVER HAD DROPPED 10%--ALL COMMOTITIES ARE DOWN-- THE USD IS UP NEARLY 2%...OIL IS OFF 7 DOLLARS A BARREL IN 1 DAY. NOW WE HEAR ABOUT DINAR TRADE--COINCIDENCE?--I HAD INTEL LAST NIGHT STATING THE R/V HAD OCCURED BUT AS OF YET HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT. I WOULD PROJECT EITHER OF 2 THINGS--YES IT HAS OCCURED--NO IT HASN'T BUT WILL VERY SHORTLY-

5-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A BANK ( BANK) BANK -BANK- TO CASH IN--PRIVATE INTEL NOT AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE--LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY--BANK---BANK---BANK----BANK----NEWLY ACQUIRED INTEL-----BANK--BANK---BANK-BANK----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!--SELAH-SELAH-SELAH

5-6-2011 Guru Okie GETTING WORD SOMETHING HAS JUST HAPPPENED IN THE IFM--WILL REPORT MORE AS I RECEIVE IT---INTEL FLOWING LIKE A FAST RUNNING RIVER.

5-6-2011 Guru OkieOilMan 1 SOURCE STATES IT IS DONE--1 SOURCE SAY'S IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DONE. THEY BOTH AGREED THAT PROBABLY SUNDAY WOULD BE THE EARLIEST WE WOULD SEE IT HERE IN THE USA. ALSO THE UST AS WELL AS THE IMF IS IN A HIGH STATE OF SECURITY AND WORKING EXPEDIENTLY.--VERY FLUID SITUATION--ALL GOOD--

5-7-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man Evidently SOMETHING IS HAPPENING OR ABOUT TO HAPPEN----HARVEY AND NUFF ARE DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!"

5-9-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man call just received gave credence to tomorrows announcement–maybe that is the catalyst needed to get the r’v...still personally getting the 4.40 rate—can’t prove it—just hope it’s true...the actual r/v occured last thurs night–

5-9-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man From all intel received within the past 24 hours it appears we are approaching the end of our journey to utopia. The end is so near that you can feel it. Due to business involvement & also physical problems i have decided that now will be the optimum time for me to retire from the intel furnishing status that i have maintained for several years. I hope you understand my decision. I have enjoyed most of the time being able to share what I have. I may drop by occasionally to say hello but it had gotten to the point that the pressure & questions has taken a final toll on my mind, my body & my spirit--god bless you all & godspeed the r/v--goodbye.

5-11-2011 Guru OkieOilMan FELT COMPELLED TO COME ON HERE TODAY AND TELL YOU INTEL I AM IN POSSESSION OF. JUST AS I STATED LAST THURS NIGHT THE R/V OCCURRED. I WAS INFORMED BY 5 SEPARATE SOURCES OF THE R/V AND ALSO THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT DUE TO TIME LAG AND A LITTLE LAST MINUTE BARGAINING THAT TOMORROW THE R/V WILL BE ANNOUNCED. THE RATE IS STILL VALID.--IT IS OVER--IT IS DONE--WAIT FOR IT

5-13-2011 Guru OkieOilMan NOW A CRISP CLEAN REFLECTION OF A CLEAR EVIDENT R/V ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW (MOST LIKELY) WILL BE MADE--THE RIDE TICKETS [rate] HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY FROM WHAT I FIRST STATED.

5-14-2011 Guru OKIE_OIL_MAN THE NOTIFICATION WILL REACH ALL INVESTORS PREVIOUS TO THE FORE-X OR THE CBI—-TRUST ME–I KNOW I WILL KNOW WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF THE R/V OCCURING—–DON’T ASK HOW—-JUST TRUST ME

5-16-2011 Guru OkieOilMan It's Christmas eve...RV is done. Published in Iraqi Newspapers...(He then asked the site to be closed until after the RV tomorrow afternoon)

5-19-2011 Guru Okie_oil_man Treasury source highest source possible on Monday said it can't go past midnight...Tuesday said it can't go past midnight...Wednesday said it can't go past midnight...heard the same thing today...this is where we are...$4.40 rate quoted to me from US senator...

5-21-2011 Guru Okie-Oil-Man Boy, the intel/info/rumors are running amuck today. Lots of speculation about tomorrow night or Monday morning. I made a choice several days ago to stop posting everyday after I learned that everything was completed....God Bless you and godspeed the R/V.

5-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via jedi1 had a call with okie) he [okie] had some 4 hrs. of pvt cc’s himself w/ virtually everyone under the sun...He re-stated again what he said on last nite’s call, namely that the RV has already been completed & the CBI rate will be as he and others said last nite; $8.20. But also that no one seems to know (or is not giving) the reasons(s) for the hold-up. However, the rumor of ppl cashing in over in Dubai is apparently NOT true.

5-22-2011 Guru OkieOilMan i was rather shocked this morning in getting the word in that the ministry of security is still in doubt. Perhap's this is the restricting factor in play presently,--have gotten word this is finalized & done & yes did r/v a week ago last thursday and just waiting on who knows who to initiate the r/v. Yes it is true about the banks colors and the numbers rolling (renumerating) on several large bank screens signifying imminence of the r/v. --we just wait --hopefully not for long. iraq last week paid many millitary officials for the first time in months. They paid contractors--they agreed on parlimentarian salary's--they agreed on previously signed oil contracts.

5-22-2011 Guru OkieOilMan I WAS INFORMED BY VERY INFORMED SOURCES LAST WEEK THAT THE R/V SHOULD BE HERE IN THE USA VERY SHORTLY AND THAT IT (R/V) IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ’S HAND’S NOW...RATE IS LOCKED IN AND FIRM AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED AT THIS JUNCTURE ...THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW—-YOU CAN’T UN-RING A BELL

5-26-2011 Guru OKIE_OIL_MAN THIS APPEARS TO BE A WONDERFUL WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES. THE DELAY HAS BEEN POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BUT WAS SOLVED & AGREED UPON JUST TODAY (Wednesday). THE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING WAS ALL EXPOSED TODAY (Wednesday) & REMEDY WAS ADMINISTERED. THIS RIDE WAS SCHEDULED TO STOP OVER 2 WEEK'S AGO BUT THE INVESTIGATION OF CERTAIN WELL PLACED INDIVIDUALS WERE NOT COMPLETE UNTIL TODAY (Wednesday). THE RIDE IS SLOWING DOWN, GETTING READY TO STOP!!

5-27-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Maliki did officially announce the RV of the dinar at his speech last night, saying it would be one of the premier currencies of the world. Don't know the official rate yet...but said to be "substantially higher" than the Saddam rate...last day in the oil patch. CONGRATS TO US ALL.

5-27-2011 Guru OKIE Oil Man – You all just need to relax and kick back until Tuesday. Very and I do mean very few details left and will be accompololished over the weekend. Remember me telling you about the political trap? Well – it is nearly completed—nuff said
As I understand it from credible sources it will be a race as to whether the bank of international settlements - - the goi - - the ministry of finance – the prime minister or the US treasury will be the delivery boy of the rate and release date. There were a lot accomplished in last night g-8 meeting in france. The details are private at this moment. Malikis speech can be interoperated 2 different ways - - we'll soon find out which.

5-29-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man It is done and we are only moments away as per Maliki's speech...Let's get our minds off the Iraqi dinar and onto our service personal...especially those who did not come home....that's what Memorial Day is all about.

5-30-2011 Guru OKIE_OIL_MAN TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY IS OPTIMUM TIMING I WOULD THINK----

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-6-2011 Guru Guru Okie_Oil_Man Let's say I am going to buy a big brisket ...The price of brisket in Iraq for returning troops cost 5.25 per pound...over here??...maybe more. This is a 3 tier program...the 3 tiers are so close...only hours separate the tiers...we are close behind the (troops).

6-6-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man i have multiple sources world wide that states the r/v has occured and that the iqd will be on the forex sometime today.... I am waiting to hear from a us bank that i was just informed that is cashing in today--i am awaiting confirmation of that fact.

6-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I was informed by a UST Agent that it will appear on the forex today...I have definite confirmations from banks & government officials...this time it is real...soldiers that cashed out were those coming back to USA...remaining soldiers will be cashing in from June 8 - 10th...cashed in at 5.25...taxes were withheld & paired to British Pound, would equate to 8.40 here in USA...

6-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man still have confirmations of an R/V...bank story trying to be confirmed...I am as anxious as you are...rest easy...I know this has happened & you want more than my word...wanting to see something in black & white...my sources are confident & are personally involved with the R/V...rest easy my friends...we are there...proof forthcoming

6-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Chasing this elusive dream...and caught it...the R/V has happened...the R/V is real...the R/V is forthcoming very soon...We are right smack dab in the middle of R/V occuring at this very instant...Tomorrow is to be a day of remembrance (actually today was)...it is done proof positive...you are now rich...nuff said...period!!

6-8-2011 Guru Guru Okie_Oil_Man I know everyone is wondering "What Happened"-- Well so am I. My US Gov contact...stated yesterday this was to have been seen in the USA yesterday (Monday) & today [Tuesday] we were to be at the bank. I STILL HAVE MULTIPLE WORLD WIDE CONFIRMATIONS OF THE R/V AND THE SOLDIERS CASHING IN JUST AS WE HEARD...A LOT OF INTEL IS STILL FLOATING AROUND...

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

OKIE'S TRACK RECORD IN BLACK AND WHITE SINCE MARCH 2011-READ 'EM AND WEEP - 6/11/2011 Empty Re: OKIE'S TRACK RECORD IN BLACK AND WHITE SINCE MARCH 2011-READ 'EM AND WEEP - 6/11/2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:55 pm

From Neno's Chat

[13:07:47] danny : okie oil man, what is the good word today friend?

[13:09:58] okie oil man : hi danny everything is wonderful---close---and HIGH

[13:10:44] okie oil man : you'll be veery pleased shortly!!!!!!!

[13:11:39] danny : Were you able to see the real contract rate? I know you can't say exactly what it is due to your NDA with your company

[13:12:00] okie oil man : i wish i could say more but i'm under non-disclosure with my company

[13:12:41] okie oil man : I read the service contract spelling out RATE and DATE

[13:13:59] okie oil man : sure is going to be a HOT JULY!!!

[13:14:34] okie oil man : i only know what i read

[13:15:24] danny : Is $1.00 to $1.50 a reasonable guess?

[13:15:32] okie oil man : we're not involved---we're committed

[13:15:54] okie oil man : your too reasonable danny

[13:17:10] okie oil man : i would guess that their will be a lot of new cadd'ys on the road with JULY license plates on them

[13:17:50] danny : Am I too reasonable as in too low in my guess?

[13:18:12] okie oil man : that's right my friend!!!!!!

[13:19:04] danny : Well, that is most excellent to hear then!!

[13:19:51] okie oil man : there will be 2 rATES--1 FOR THE INVESTOR AND 1 A LITTLE HIGHER FOR THE SERVICE COMPANY'S

[13:20:48] okie oil man : the differential is minimal tho

[13:21:26] danny : I am surprised the IMF would allow more than 1 rate

[13:21:53] okie oil man : iraq has that covered internally

[13:26:43] okie oil man : danny your the most reasonable and conservitive person i've talked with

[13:27:44] okie oil man : because of your guess of the rate awhile ago

[13:27:39] wolverine4dinars : danny I am thinking 3+ still

[13:31:37] okie oil man : danny wolverine is a little short

[13:34:46] okie oil man : i've explained almost daily to some of you guy's that i have been with conoco-phillips for 35 year's and have read the service contract's--the date---and the rate but am under strict non-disclosure

[13:36:41] okie oil man : folk's believe me it's G O O D

[13:36:41] sundog : okie: do you have any dinar?

[13:36:57] okie oil man : about 50 mil

[13:37:29] okie oil man : been buying the stuff since 2003
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down