IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KME 5/25/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

KME 5/25/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty KME 5/25/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Wed May 25, 2011 11:45 pm

KME 5/25/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Most of you guys have been hitting me with PMs, wondering where I've been. I've been here the whole time. I've just been quiet. With everyone else out there giving you what they've heard, I felt no need to join in and clutter the boards further.

That being said, I will jump in and say something now. I believe we are very close to the end of this ride, so I want to share my OPINION with you.

As usual, I will give the disclaimer-- This is based solely on my OPINION. Some of what you will read is pulled from intel given by others, some will be from news we've read, and the read is just common sense being made from what we've been given.

I will start with the "Green Screen" that we've heard so much about. From some of the forex guys I talk to, the IQD does not literally turn from red to yellow to green. What is being said when someone says "IQD is now green," they mean "IQD is ready to trade." It is my understanding, from talking to forex guys, that the IQD has been "green" since last Thursday. What does that mean by way of seeing the RV? You tell me!! If it was "green" a week ago, you'd think we would have seen it by now. Obviously, that is not the case. There is SOMETHING left to do, and is probably something so small, it will make you throw your bowl of Cheerios at the dog!! It wouldn't surprise me.

If you read the CSC posts back in March and April, you'll know how set I am in the fact that Iraq has been ready since February. Someone else is holding this thing up.

Sorry, I am all over the place in this post. It was a spur of the moment thing!!

I won't even touch the IMF. I believe everyone here should see how obvious the events dealing with all that was!! DSK had more than a few issues, but rape wasn't the main one on the minds of world leaders.

Recent events otherwise have left everyone in a tailspin. How many of you don't know which way is UP right now? Ok, don't answer that!! We all have info about ministers, WTO, IMF, Wells Fargo, 5th/3th, Chase, Forex, multiple CBI sites, Chapter 7, HCL, contracts, oil, gold, silver, natural gas, Kuwait, borders, ICs, Lower Denoms, ATMs, the Green Zone, Mountain Dew, GOI dissolution, Shabibi, Maliki, Allawi, cash-in procedures, bank rumors, LLCs, attorneys, Bin Laden, and demonstrations blasting through our minds RECENTLY!! Ok, so maybe the Mountain Dew part was just me!! This is a lot to take in and piece together. Do you think it's been a horrible ride? Think about the guys and gals that bring this info to the table. They are the ones that hear "RV will be tomorrow" from highly respected world officials!! Do you think it's easy to stay grounded when you hear this from the "gurus?" Think about if a high society type of official told you this. THAT is the ride these guys are on. It is emotionally draining to the highest degree.

Anyway, let's try to get back on track.

I know you guys are getting frustrated with the "it's done" announcements and not being able to cash in. EVERYONE is. You are not alone. Truth is, when Kuwait RVd, it was "done" and in the system for 10 days before cash-out was allowed. Now on May 4th, most of the "gurus" (I hate that word) were told "It's done." Again last Thursday, most of the "gurus" heard "It's done." As far as I know, they are right. What you have to think about is the fact that this isn't a "3, 2, 1, Ok PUSH THE BUTTON" process. I believe what these guys mean is "all parts have agreed to what should happen." Now all that is left to do are the small parys that make this process flow smoothly. For example, the currency books at banks, having ATMs online and ready to go. If there are truly over 100 currencies about to RV, then there are at least 100 countries that have to have every tiny detail in order before this can be released.

It is my understanding that most of this has taken place, and we could see this at any time. We have dwindled down to bones in this process. Everything seems to be in order, EXCEPT ANNOUNCEMENTS. They will be coming soon.

I know you all will ask my opinion on WHEN. I guess I'll give it...

My OPINION on a feasible timeline would be anytime between 2 AM CST tonight and 5 PM EST next Wednesday. Again, JUST MY OPINION.

If I think of anything else that has been on my mind, I'll post it. This probably wasn't worth your time to read, but I did it to make you suffer anyway!!

KME

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down