IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor from another site ........

Go down

Rumor from another site ........ Empty Rumor from another site ........

Post by Rooster Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Rumor from another site ........

Posted Today, 01:10 PM Alright, here is where we are! We have been in contact for the last 24 hrs with our intel sources which have indicated the RV is here, it's LOCKED and LOADED!!! The core problem is that their is absolutely nothing coming out of Iraq in terms on intel. We're told the meetings that are taking place right now are behind close doors where their is know media allowed and only the top executives of parliament are involved along with M and S. Mr. Bill says this is very exciting, this is exactly what he has been waiting to hear from our contacts, I'll explain! Mr. Bill was invested in the (KWD) back in 1993 when everything got very quiet towards the end and thought possibly he may have lost his investment.

They could not pull any information or intel out of for 7-10 days and wasn't sure what to think. They were hearing and receiving some intel that turned out to be bogus from many so called Gurues. We'll, as Mr. Bill waited a bit longer and stopped thinking about every little bit of information that was coming across the wire, low and behold, BING BANG BOOM!!!! Mr. Bill explained how amazing it was to be invested as people were cheering and jumping up and down in their living rooms crying out in JOY that they have become millionares and multi-millionares by investing[/b] in something they were never sure would happen. Folks, stop listening to people on the internet with the so called intel, they don't know what they are talking about. Please stop stressing youselves out and focussing on every word you see and hear, it will drive you to the FUNNY HOUSE!...

Believe me when I tell you this, we are in the CALM before the STORM....Don't listen to the other sites, none of them can share this experience with you other than Mr.Bill, he was there..... Their is nothing more to share, we sit back and wait..... Mr.Bill says, Give your love to your kids and family knowing you will be CHEERING in JOY very soon.... the RV is scheduled and will happen at anytime now.....[b]Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

P.S (THIS JUST IN) As I am writing this message, I also just received word that Shabibi was on Iraqi TV stateing that the RV is in place and ready for Launch anytime now!!! This pretty much says everthing I have said above....
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down