IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nighthk11 and xxxx Chat

Go down

Nighthk11 and xxxx Chat Empty Nighthk11 and xxxx Chat

Post by ToddS Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

5:06 PM [Nighthk11] Hello Dv- just stopped in to say h*ll and wish everyone a great day
5:06 PM [Nighthk11] hello
5:06 PM [Lady of the Lake]
5:06 PM [xxxx] THANKS NIGHT AND SAME TO YOU
5:06 PM [Divak] hey night
5:06 PM [Lady of the Lake] night … h*ll ooooooooo to you too
5:07 PM [milndollarbabe] Nighthk11
5:08 PM [Nighthk11] Lots of pressure to get this done- waiting on gov’t announcement that’s all
5:08 PM [xxxx] DO YOU SEE ANY DELAYS?
5:09 PM [Nighthk11] No I do not- I am hoping before Maliki leaves for Korea- there is an indication it will be done by then
5:09 PM [xxxx] IF HE WERE LEAVE IT IN LIMBO, I COULD SEE WHERE THINGS WOULD NOT GO WELL FOR HIM ON HIS RETURN
5:10 PM [Nighthk11] I think it will be announced- as this morning I was told they are about ready- also read the chat- glad they will come out at rate decided upon
5:10 PM [coolrizzzy] Nighthk11 , hello night. do you know when he is leaving? I just know he’ll be there next week.
5:11 PM [Nighthk11] I read his departure is 27- trip will last 4 days- return on or about 1 May- very close
5:11 PM [xxxx] I AGREE! I COULD SEE A LOT OF CONFUSION WITH A LOWER RATE AND THEN A NEW RATE LATER.
5:11 PM [coolrizzzy] ok thx
5:12 PM [coolrizzzy] xxxx , a lower rate will not save them money, if that is what they are thinking
5:12 PM [Nighthk11] I mentioned it as a compromise resort- nothing is written in stone
5:12 PM [xxxx] THE COST COULD BE FAR WORSE COLLRIZZZY.
5:12 PM [xxxx] COOLRIZZZY
5:12 PM [coolrizzzy] chloe yes absolutely agree
5:12 PM [Nighthk11] since we are not privy to all details anything is possible with these people
5:13 PM [coolrizzzy] because people like me will sell out, buy in large, and wait for the next higher rate…then do it all over again
5:13 PM [Nighthk11] But this date- I was given a re-confirm that all is done- just announcement is needed
5:13 PM [xxxx] NIGHT I CAN SEE SUNDAY NIGHT OR MONDAY AS AN IDEAL TIME.
5:14 PM [Nighthk11] since everything with these people is done in the 11th hour- it does not surprise me
5:14 PM [coolrizzzy] is it possible they do it by the 27th, but not release it until the un operational rates of exchange update on the 1st?
5:14 PM [Nighthk11] Possibly xxxx- But I am done at this point with speculation or guestimation in the matter- I will cash in when it comes and move on
5:15 PM [xxxx I HEAR THAT!
5:16 PM [Nighthk11] So I choose to believe that it is just about done as was re- related to me and wait
5:17 PM [Nighthk11] If they are going with the original rate decided upon- I will take that and get lost- If they decide something different in the 11th hour- that is fine with me also- just time to move on
5:18 PM [xxxx] THEN THE POLITICAL FACTOR MUST NO LONGER BE AN ISSUE IS WHAT I ASSUME.
5:18 PM [xxxx) AND THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT
5:19 PM [Nighthk11] I do not think it is- we have been discussing issues based upon articles put out
5:20 PM [xxxx] THE RV MUST HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM POLITICAL CALCULATION. WISE MOVE AS POLITICS ISN’T STABLE IN IRAQ PRESENTLY.
5:20 PM [wings] night that rate as you were told was 3 + correct
5:20 PM [Nighthk11] The reality is what I discussed before and reiterated by some- that we are waiting on them to emplace some items that are needed and they have used the political aspect to gain time
5:21 PM [Nighthk11] That is correct wings- and I do believe that
5:21 PM [wings] ty
5:22 PM [Nighthk11] some things I have discussed here were given by credible people- if they were shown to be accurate that is fine- if not- then I will not question their integrity as it was given in good faith
5:23 PM [xxxx] I AGREE. WE ALL SHARE IN GOOD FAITH THE BEST INFO WE CAN FIND.
5:23 PM [Nighthk11] But they have done a masterful job of getting folks to chase the dog- that is ok also as long as it ends with us at the bank
5:24 PM [Nighthk11] which is where I believe we will be in short time
5:25 PM [Nighthk11] Thanks to all- and God’s blessings- BBL
5:25 PM [Lady of the Lake] very BLESSED THOUGHT … thank you , NIght
5:25 PM [xxxx] BYE NIGHT AND THANKS
5:25 PM [Divak] God bless you nightk1!! happy Easter
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nighthk11 and xxxx Chat Empty Re: Nighthk11 and xxxx Chat

Post by ToddS Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

This is not the DV that most of you are familiar with, and xxxx I believe is one of their mod's "chole."

5:12 PM [xxxx] THE COST COULD BE FAR WORSE COLLRIZZZY.
5:12 PM [xxxx] COOLRIZZZY
5:12 PM [coolrizzzy] chloe yes absolutely agree
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down