IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted from another site .... Donnie (of Donnie and CEOs)

Go down

Posted from another site .... Donnie (of Donnie and CEOs) Empty Posted from another site .... Donnie (of Donnie and CEOs)

Post by Bandit1 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 am

Posted from another site .... Donnie (of Donnie and CEOs)

Posted Today, 08:21 AM Good morning Dinarian investors and friends. WOW, what a week this has been for many of us waiting for our POT of GOLD to show up on the Forex. Personally I had to travel down to Mexico for a couple of days and returned to find my Aussie dog (Taser) was missing. As you probably could understand we were frantic looking everywhere and came up with nothing the first day. The following day also went by without any luck and my wife was about to have a nervous breakdown. Then I was contacted by the PD mods that we were going to hold a CC call that evening and decided to join in perhaps taking some of the stress off losing my dog.

As many of you know by now after making a joke and by the way I made sure I was very clear 3 times that this was clearly a joke and a little fun puzzle for all to think about as we approached Good Friday the 22 day and were in the 4th month of the year, do the math, I found it lining up like this. I was thinking, could this be possible that the RV would take place on 4.22 at a rate of 4.22 and decided motivate all who were listening to have some FUN making a little puzzle of thought for all to think about before closing out the call that evening.

After much thinking why I was banned for mentioning a possible puzzle of numbers I had forgotten my contact in Iraq shared 5 weeks ago that the rate he heard was going to be 4.22 which I shared with JoeP and SteveI. JoeP discounted the intel of 4.22 and said the math made no sense and that rate was not even close. Humm! I'm now asking myself if JoeP and SteveI were concerned that my contact could have possibly correct which would have made them a little discruntled to say the least. You see, SteveI claims he does not want anyone to mention rates on his site, but interestingly enough SteveI has mentioned the rate would be between 3.10-3.20 and of course his intel is always right, acccording to him. Anyway, I want to thank all of you who PM'd me and others who called me stateing that you were on the call and you couldn't beleive I was banned 3 minutes after the call was over.

Oh well, if that is an ego issue on their part then they should probably get some counseling and navagate themselves away from this project if you can't deal with a little sense of humor and fun as we are all waiting for our lives to be change forever. One more thing and I'm going to get away from this issue for good, SteveI contacts a day later after I was banned from his site asking if we can still be friends, WOW...(you gotta love this guy) for his robust way of attracting friends.

OK, I'm done with this issue!! Now, I just want to say I found my dog a mile or so down the road from my ranch fenced in on someone else's property and brought him home. I wish you could have seen my wife when (Taser) jumped out of the truck, you would have thought Iraq just RV'd as my wife cried with JOY, it was something to see!

Now, back to where we are with our investment, as you have heard, folks we just can't be in a better position than where we are at this moment. First I want say I spoke with Check and Tony yesterday where we discussed how quiet things are in Iraq with obtaining any intel, this is normal and I'll explain why. Mr. Bill one of our CEO's was involved and invested in the Kuwait dinar revalue back in 1992 when the exact same thing happened, I'll explain.

Things got real quiet as they approached the end and they were concerned they perhaps lost their investment due to know RV in site. We'll Mr. Bill explained to me yesterday that we are at the very same spot he was when all the sudden BAM the RV went off and people cheered and cried with joy that they just became millionares on a speculation of currency. Mr. Bill asked me to share his story with all of you to relax and enjoy this wonderful Easter weekend knowing you are also going to be jumping with joy very soon!

Happy Easter and much love to all,

Donnie
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down