IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011

2 posters

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011

Post by Remo_Williams Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

9-23-2011 Guru American Contractor The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and his advisor Mudher Mohammed Saleh have been attending private meetings in Washington D.C. this week and will be leaving back to Baghdad today.

9-23-2011 Guru Adam Montana Talibani is insinuating that they are out of Chapter 7...what I know is that things are looking HOT right now, I have been waiting for the Chapter 7 announcement... unfortunately it has to come from the UN...not sure if Talibani is blowing smoke or jumping the gun but I’m inclined to believe he is jumping the gun and talking about stuff he should really be holding off on...all we have is Talibani’s word which is better than nothing but it’s not enough to cash in on... that means we’re super close...will be back as soon as I have something CONCRETE...

9-23-2011 Guru OKIE OIL MAN TALIBANI'S SPEECH TO THE UN WHICH WAS THE PREREQUISITE TO THE SPEECH SHABBI WILL GIVE BEFORE THE WORLD BANK TOMMOROW AFTERNOON. THEY ARE OUT FROM UNDER CHAPTER 7 AND NOW ARE OFFICIALLY SOVERIGN THEY ARE NOW FREE TO R/V AT ANY TIME. REMEMBER SHABBI LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO OCT 1. THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ ARE NOW BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE PAID IN DINAR ONLY AND THE USE OF THE US DOLLAR WOULD BE UNLAWFUL IN THE FUTURE. THE INTEL RECEIVED TODAY WOULD FILL A LARGE BOOK AND IS ONLY POINTING TO THE POSITIVE FACT OF WHERE WE ARE NOW. EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THIS HAPPENING AND THE RATE QUOTED THIS MORNING WAS GREAT...--EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED FINALLY. JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTIVATION PATIENTLY AS IT WILL COME VERY SHORTLY.

9-23-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... so the RV rate is $3.63...take the projected annual income of $8,000 and divide by the current annual income of $2,200 and you get $3.636. the current annual income per capita is listed by UNICEF as well as other places. now we wait for Shabibi to speak at the World Bank tomorrow.

9-23-2011 Guru Foghorn we are still in the window of our lifetime. My information from my brother remains the same.. green dots showing. There is know doubt that we [are] seeing and hearing of the staging by banks, and Iraq itself with their lower denoms and credit card activation services. We are right there and at some point soon, this will just happen

9-23-2011 Guru BGG No matter what the current "news", rumor or hopes....we are in a great place!! This will happen. Sooner, more likely than later. We'll see what happens in the next couple of days but stay watchful. Things look pretty good for sometime soon.

9-22-2011 Guru ScottiG If I told you where the info has come in from over the last 48 hours you would think there is no way that this RV is not done.....so we must remain patient a little while longer. Do I believe it will be tomorrow [Friday]. I truely believe it is very possible and probably more likely than not! RATES is all speculative. I am comfortable with the $3.50+ to $4.40 range. The GOI can work with that. the rest of the rates do not work!

9-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE TO BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN BAGDAD AFTER MORNING PRAYERS IN THE MORNING WHICH WOULD STILL BE OUR TONIGHT--I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WAS CONCERNING. BANK SHARES FOR SALE AND THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO OCCUR HAS BEEN PUT OFF TILL TOMMORROW ----READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING

9-22-2011 Guru ScottiG I remain totally optimistic that this RV process is unfolding right infront of us and may be realized any minute. I am adamant about that. I do not know if we will see this manifest tonight or tomorrow. I do believe all is done. I do believe that it is unfolding. I wish I could tell you in specific terms exactly what is going on.....I can't

9-22-2011 Guru Med I SUSPECT THAT SHABIBI WILL NOT WAIT MUCH MORE THAN THIS MONTH TO GET THIS RESOLVED...EACH MONTH THAT GOES BY INFLATION RISES AND SO DOES HYPERINFLATION BOTH ARE ON OUR SIDE

Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011 Empty Re: Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:36 pm

REMO!!!!!! HEY REMO, YOU BASTIGE!!!!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011 Empty Re: Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-23-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:01 pm

HEY REMO!!!!!!! REMO YOU FARGIN BASTIGE ANSWER ME!!!! YOU HOBKNOBBLIN WITH A GOBLIN, REMO?????!!!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down