IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-9-2011

Go down

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-9-2011 Empty (LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-9-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-9-2011

8-9-2011 Guru Seeker I DON'T BUY THE .85 RATE - I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING IN ARABIC THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THEY'D RV TO THAT RATE - IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE TERM 'RV' IMO. WE SHOULD SEE THE RV SOMETIME BETWEEN 2 - 6 PM EDT - RATE IS VERY GOOD.

8-9-2011 Guru Delta FROM IRAQI TV : LIFTING 3 ZERO FROM THE VALUE OF IRAQI DINAR. THE RATE WILL BE AT $.85. THEY SAID IT IS DONE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI

8-9-2011 Guru Mailman17 THERE IS AN OUTSIDE ENTITY DELAYING IT MOMENTARILY, WE ARE STILL DAY BY DAY...IT WILL SNEAK UP ON US WITHOUT WARNING. HOW MUCH INTEL CAN THEY GIVE US WITHOUT ACTUALLY RVING. CBI HAS AGAIN STATED NOMINAL VALUE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

8-9-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot when you hear words like ‘Implemented’ and ‘Testing Phase of the Execution’, they’re rolling this out in small baby steps; this is all good stuff pointing in the right direction. That does not mean any of us can predict the date of the RV or rate. the lower denominations will be the future of the Iraq economy though it may take some time for that to be fully transitioned; that is good, nothing abrupt

8-9-2011 Guru BGG there is a lot of waaaaaay bogus info out there... not so good intel on the streets right now. the truth is really great news. Where we get all messed up are these “wild, made-up” stories. If you own IQD you’re in the investment of the century!! We’re right in the middle of a great window. Hang tight.

8-9-2011 Guru Med [med is asked a question: Does the fall of the stock market have any affect on the timing of the RV?] NOPE NONE, NEITHER DOES THE G7 MEETING, ONLY ONE THING MATTERS, AL SHABIBI, THAT IS IT

8-8-2011 Newshound Guru Joey So in the next 48 hours they will make and announce a new law….taking some of the power from Maliki and distribute throughout the coalition GOI. Allawi is now the president of the Strategic Policy Council. Sounds like it’s pretty well done?

8-8-2011 Guru TonyTNT We are still on track, we are on once again, had phone calls from boots on the ground saying coins are here. It's happening tonight - tomorrow morning. 15% tax rate has been agreed upon but we haven't seen any documents on it and the rate I am hearing the rate is $5.25 pegged to the GBP, $8.40 USD

8-8-2011 OKIE_OIL_MAN I KNOW CLOSE ONLY COUNTS IN HORSE SHOES AND HAND GRENADES---BUT YOU CAN NOW INCLUDE R/V INTO THAT EQUATION

8-8-2011 Guru Checkmate (via tony) Got a call, said it might be tonight, things are hapening tonight. Look for The RV between 7:00 a.m. and 12 noon tomorrow, Iraqi time. There's additional info, but I can't tell you.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down