IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-13-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-13-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-13-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-13-2011

9-13-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT...AND I HAVE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT THAT EXPLAINS IN ITS ENTIRITY THE WORLD GLOBAL CURRENCY RESTRUCTURE ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE AND LET ME SAY THIS IT ACTUALLY HAS DEADLINE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN: SEPTEMBER 15TH 2011 THERE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE..THE PRESSURE IS ON THE RESTRUCTURING AHS BEGUN AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE CAN DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ANY SOONER.

9-13-2011 Guru Bear5642 I MA GETTING REPORTS FROM SEVERAL RELIABLE SOURCES THE US DOLLAR WILL TAKE A HIT...HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS...THE NEWS COMING FROM IRAQ IS THAT PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THE RPOCESS OF THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS AND WANTS IT TO GO A LOT QUICKER AND THE RATE IS BEING ADJUSTED AS WE SPEAK TO COMPINSATE FOR THE US DOLLAR DEVALUE AND WILL COME IN HIGHER THAN EXPECTED... I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY ELSE IS SAYING THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING...WHAT IS AMAZING IS THAT IT APPEARS THAT SHABIBI IS TRYING TO BE EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE WITH AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE FED AND TIRED OF WAITING

9-13-2011 Guru Ray my Iraqi friends...has family in the Basra area of Iraq...they told him that the banks...are starting to leak information out about the new dinar and the upcoming RV. They have seen it announced on tv and in the newspapers for sometime now but now the banks are leaking the same news out... I feel we are even closer to the RV now...I personally don’t see it going to 2012 as many others have said.

9-13-2011 Guru Sonny1 imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen... if they were going to rv then imo everyone [iraq parliament-malkiki-Goi] would be on board...the good news is the fact cbi has been buying dinar back for 18 months now, and have sucked trillions back in to the cbi...imo, a l o p now kills iraq internationaly...3 years ago the imf told all countries to not talk openly about re-devaluing there currency, so iraq hant revealed there true intentions yet.

9-13-2011 Guru ScottiG WE ARE ON TARGET FOR THE IQD TO FLOW ON OUT. I AM EXPECTING IT AT ANY MINUTE. YESTERDAY WAS THE BEGINNING OF THIS RV UNFOLDING. I BELIEVE THE 441 MIGHT BE RIGHT! WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD SEE THE KWD GO FIRST AND THEN THE IQD. KWD DID RV CONFIRMED BY 'THE BANKER'. WE WILL NOT ANNOUNCE UNTIL WE ARE 100% CONFIRMED IT IS DONE AND IN THE BANK.

9-13-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 Lots of rumors going around, but they are what they are - rumors. There are supposed changes of the values of certain currencies, but the evidence of that is still unseen. Looking at the factual side, everything appears to be unchanged. If you are shocked and surprised when a rumor doesn't come true, then you truely don't have an understanding of what a rumor is. They are fun to read, some are exciting to read. A rumor is hearsay, not factual, has no documentation, no links or proof you can go to, but just because it is a rumor does not mean it's not true, just process it properly and stay balanced.

9-12-2011 Guru Mailman17 AS FAR AS A RATE RELEASED..I AGREE WITH MED ON FROM NOW TO THE END OF THE YEAR, BUT KNOWING SHABS, I DONT THINK HE WILL WAIT. I PERSONALLY THINK THE MINUTE THIS THING CLEARS THE GAZETTE, WE SHOULD SEE HIM ENEACT A NEW RATE. RATE WILL BE WHAT IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN SAID BY SHABS....86-1.00.

9-12-2011 Guru Kaperoni the Parliamentary Committee has approved of the process of... removing the 3 zeros...by Shabibi. This is just great news. the CBI…has the authority to move forward and is moving forward with the full support of the parliamentary committee despite the officials who say otherwise…I think the CBI is moving ahead very quickly. Today, there was a CBI Press Release (in Arabic only) that may appear to mention an RV date or timeframe.

9-12-2011 Guru Bluwolf the music has started and they are playing our song. I cannot share much, rest assure it is really here. it will be revealed shortly, so your cash in is in view.

9-12-2011 Guru Bulldog75 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%... MY HUMBLE OPINION...DADDY JUST BROUGHT THE BACON HOME MAMA. IT APPEARS TO BE 4.41 IQD TIED TO USD. THIS WILL BE OFFCIALLY POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. THE MAJOR SITES FOREX SHOULD POST SOON. THIS COULD COME AS EARLY AS 1AM CST WHEN AUSTRALIA AND SINGAPORE OPEN. CASH IN APPEARS TO BE MUCH LATER IN THE WEEK. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POST AT THIS TIME. THOUGH WE HAVE FACTS, DATA, INTEL THAT BACK UP OUR STANCE; OFFICIALLY WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION

9-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WAS JUST MADE AWARE A LITTLE WHILE AGO THAT THERE WERE MANY CURRENCIES WORLD WIDE THAT R/V'D TODAY. KUWAIT WENT TO 4.14 AND IT SEEM'S LIKE A LOT OF COUNTRIES WENT UP ABOUT 40 OR 50 CENTS (IN USD VALUE) ON THEIR CURRENCY. I HAVE RECEIVED MANY CALLS TODAY FROM MANY SOURCES STATING THAT IRAQ DID INDEED R/V AT 4.41, BUT I HAVE NO DEFINITIVE PROOF OF THAT AT THIS EXACT MOMENT--I AM STILL TRYING TO CONFIRM THE INFORMATION. IT NOW SEEMS PROBABLE THAT TOMMOROW WE MAY HEAR FOR SURE

9-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Andie_Z] 3 SEPARATE SOURCES NOW REPORTING THE IRAQI DINAR HAS R/V'D AT 4.41 AS OF 11 PM BAGDAD TIME--I AM WORKING ON CONFIRMATION

9-12-2011 Guru Poppy2 all intel has been fast and furious and all very positive and exciting?? all middle east countries have rv'ed and iraq is said to be happening at anytime tonight or tomorrow. what a exciting day...get ready

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down