IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

msg160 (Exchange Rate Rumors?): DV 8/13/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

msg160 (Exchange Rate Rumors?): DV 8/13/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty msg160 (Exchange Rate Rumors?): DV 8/13/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:59 pm

msg160 (Exchange Rate Rumors?): DV 8/13/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

I have been in this investment for awhile now (3+ yrs).I have spent alot of time doing my own research. Recently, I have seen wildrumors flying around that the Dinar is pegged to the British pound at 5.25. Ihave seen lately $4.40. Let’s look at reality here. First, I have not found anyevidence that the dinar is pegged to the British pound. The Dinar is stillpegged to the USD. It’s called the petro dollar.

Now, unless I or my financialmanager (who is also invested) missed something to that fact it has notchanged. Second, for argument, if (and that’s a BIG IF) the dinar is going tobe pegged to the British pound at 5.25 somebody’s math is off. Their claim isat 5.25 GBP/IQD, we can expect to make around $8.00(+). Their error is they aremultiplying the GBP/USD exchange rate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x 1.6280 USD = $8.954.This is not the correct exchange rate! Multiply 5.25GBP by the USD/GBP exchangerate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x $.6141 USD = $3.224, this aligns with the articles thathave been posted in the past. Most recently, the article stating the Dinar willRV within a % of the Kuwaiti Dinar. The highest it could RV and stay within theagreement between Iraq and Kuwait would be approximately $4.00(+). (If you think I’m wrong,research the articles that have been posted on this site and several other sites lately).

I do not post allot on the site. But, I decided to post this because I do notwant the people in the DV family making plans on a RV rate that is not factual.I have questioned several people on this subject and asked for their opinion.They all have come to the same conclusion, the $8+ cash-in rate is unrealisticfor hundreds of reasons, some already been posted. A RV rate between $3.22 to$4.40 has a greater possibility. Please think this out with reason, please dont let emotions influence the good judgement you have.

“Plan for the worst, Hope for the Best”.

God Bless the DV Family
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down