IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Exchange Rate Bank by astorjack 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Dinar Exchange Rate Bank by astorjack 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Dinar Exchange Rate Bank by astorjack 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Dinar Exchange Rate Bank by astorjack 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Hello All Peeps,
I don't normally post but the news I got today I have to share. Well I am a Canadian living north of Toronto, I called my HSBC bank today June 8, 2011 to see if they know anything about the Iraqi Dinar and this is what they told me, we know about it but they are not cashing it for people as yet, so I asked if they knew what the exchange rate was and he told me to hold on he is going to connect me to their office in England, after he connected me I asked them what was the exchange rate and this is what he told me, if I gave him 1 IQD he will give me 1.7813 BP and I repeated it back to him, so you are saying that if I gave you 1 Iraqi Dinar you will give 1.7813 British Pounds and I said thank you very much. So their you have it, that equates to 2.85 Canadian Dollars.
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum